...And People Complain about $20 Chalk...

Zerksies

I'll stick to the classic Masters chalk.
I own the kamuis and taoms , & although there pretty good , they arent worth no more than $10 per cube imo.
The reality is , If you cant run racks with masters, you aint running no racks with some $20+ dollar chalk either.
I've ran more racks on masters. Taom is nice, my hands are never dirty, balls are clean and the table too. It's nice getting about 15 shots in practice with out having to chalk. I picked up my last few for $15, i have been seeing them average for $18

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every time I drop a piece of chalk it winds up somewhere in another state, not sure how it got there, but they really wind up in funny places. With this new chalk being ‘radical’ you better make sure it has a passport 😁

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People really should be paying more attention to properly applying chalk to one’s cue tip
instead of trying to find some brand that might compensate for their lackadaisical approach
to chalking their cue. $10 chalk, $15 chalk, $20 chalk, $35 chalk……every single brand of
chalk does the exact same thing. It creates friction and anyone that thinks any chalk will
improve their game versus just applying chalk correctly is truly a simpleton when it comes to
pool and their fundamental understanding of the game. Buying this chalk amounts to snobbery.
It is like feeding your dog prime cut filet mignon not because it is good for your pet but because
you can afford it whereas others can’t. Just go buy a Dennis Searing cue…..it won’t help your game.

T@BP

Great. some more more nasty lipstik shit to fk up the cloth.
The new Kamui chalk is like real sticky lipstick ;)
After each shot you will see it on your cloth, I got some for sale at our poolroom, I told staff, if they ever sell it, they must forbid the buying customer to use it on our tables.
It's a chalk to be used at your own table, and don't bring it outside of your home, no poolroom would like their customer to use that chalk on their tables.

telinoz

Registered
Taom works perfectly.
No marks on balls, tables, and no need to chalk after every shot.

What does this do that is better?