SvB's shoes.

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
crocs.jpg

My pool shoe of choice. $30, as comfortable as anything, grippy, and so light it's almost like I'm walking around barefoot. Just don't try to pick up chicks while wearing them.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can fix those shoes with some spray paint.

BTW, what does the dress code say about shoes? Anyone know?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just seen a post on Facebook complaining about SvB's shoes saying they are against the rules and he should be forced to change them.

I kinda thought that's a ridiculous thing to complain about.

If there was an issue, there are refs and TD on hand at the event to do that. I've seen dress codes be enforced where players were made to change, Zugland in the Joss tour takes no crap LOL

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can imagine, back when the pros had to compete wearing tuxedoes, if an opponent showed up in tennis shoes, his match would likely be forfeit, since having to play in less comfortable/grippy dress shoes would be an unfair disadvantage.
BTW: While I know there are dress codes for pros/tv matches, are shoes even mentioned? If the venue is especially classy, players in violation wouldn’t be allowed entry.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
aint easy, i know
It ain’t.

It’s the worst racket ever.

Nothing to be proud of, I’ve done it in spots and it’s the absolute worst. Constant baby sitting, lies upon lies.

I know a couple P’s that made big $. 100-200k/mo back in early 2000’s. That’s all changed.

It’s not easy, I know from experience and I hated it. No matter what the $ was. For me it was always small $ because not my thing. It’s full time work. Either recruitment or managing who’s working for you. If you are deep and have a bottom bitch that helps-I never got that deep in the game. Didn’t want to.

Fatboy<——-not joking around. It’s a shit biz full of bad people. 99.9% of the world has no idea about the “game” much like pool. It’s a real biz with both sides women & men who are in that biz. Squares just don’t know.