Nicolas Cage "Hustled" by Keanu Reeves

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Keanu Reeves may play a little snooker too. SOURCE: https://wst.tv/keanus-excellent-snooker-adventure/

FLN8wTOX0AQu32n-768x1024.jpg

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
That room is out here near Phoenix. Four beautiful snooker tables. It's a "members only" room with no food or drink. You schedule your time that you want to come in and use a table, on the app. No interaction with staff. I guess more rooms have opened with this concept, but I thought it was very unique when I first saw it.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That room is out here near Phoenix. Four beautiful snooker tables. It's a "members only" room with no food or drink. You schedule your time that you want to come in and use a table, on the app. No interaction with staff. I guess more rooms have opened with this concept, but I thought it was very unique when I first saw it.
I would be curious how much membership fees are and/or how much $ table time is? With no food or drink to be sold, I’m guessing it must be pretty $ pricey? Even moreso if they staff an employee there at all times.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I do not believe they have someone there. Doors are only unlocked as part of the reservation system. Since I am not a member, I could not just walk up in the middle of the afternoon and play on one of the tables.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I do not believe they have someone there. Doors are only unlocked as part of the reservation system. Since I am not a member, I could not just walk up in the middle of the afternoon and play on one of the tables.
I'm a member there, although I haven't been there in over a year. You can show up randomly to play, but you have to hope there is a table available. I never saw more than one table being used at a time but that may have changed. The rate was $20 per hour, per player. Pretty steep. The owner definitely doesn't run it to make money, more of a passion. From my understanding, he owns the building.

FastManners

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played a rack against him once in a dive bar. He was more than a little tipsy (it was St Patricks Day in NYC), but decent enough.
He seemed like an extremely nice guy. He put his name up on the waiting list and waited his turn like everyone else.