So Skyler got drug tested immediately after losing to Oi???

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
WTF has professional pool become? And we all think Matchroom is the bee's knees because they're throwing more money out there?

I call BS on Matchroom. They can all stay across the pond for all I care. Sorry a$$ stuff right there!

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
WTF has professional pool become? And we all think Matchroom is the bee's knees because they're throwing more money out there?

I call BS on Matchroom. They can all stay across the pond for all I care. Sorry a$$ stuff right there!

He certainly seemed to have a strange run at the tournament (shirt complaint, the being singled out twice to be put on the clock), but maybe he is just more vocal. Still not as bad as Checka being forced to change her socks.

But Matchroom has nothing to do with this event.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just seen this.
They all agree to random drug testing under WPA.
Now wheter it's random or some sort of retaliation is at play.
Of course being a pool player isn't a protected right like someone who has a legal right to not be discriminated against...so wtf are you going to sue for if targeted?

Only recourse they might have is public pressure.

If a player tests dirty...there is no defense.
If they test clean and don't do drugs then piss in a cup every day if they like.

Pool is becoming to sterile....the infighting by promoters who say they all want to save pool gets old.
Almost top many events with stupid rules.
I'm watching alot less pool these days because of it.
Now if there's to B players playing for 20k...I'm fascinated.

Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Is this for real, like are they thinking pool players are on tren or some crazy gear like Hollywood celebs lol…pool is becoming a dramatic shit show with all the goofy rules, regulations and conflicts. Think back to the days of TAR, which wasn’t that long ago. Was any of this nonsense even talked about? The last 4 years alone have tortured a lot of things and the pool narrative seems to be one of them. Every aspect of life is being censored, from the way people speak, act and how they hold their cue or where they break from 😂 enjoy it while it lasts cause nothin lasts forever 🤙🏼

TrxR

I think the way they went about is worse than the drug testing. Also they seemed to be picking on Sky this week. I mean they went after him about his jersey, they put a shot clock on him , charged him for patches they made him wear, and gave him a 1 game penalty for taking 7 minutes to use the bathroom.

That whole tournament seemed to be a s**t show.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the way they went about is worse than the drug testing. Also they seemed to be picking on Sky this week. I mean they went after him about his jersey, they put a shot clock on him , charged him for patches they made him wear, and gave him a 1 game penalty for taking 7 minutes to use the bathroom.

That whole tournament seemed to be a s**t show.
All of these are commonly used in European Tournaments. At least 20 years already..

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
john, oregon just changed the rules and made some of it a misdemeanor.

instead of first outlawing violence