SVB vs Chang Update Thread

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Shane jacks up and cinches the 2 with low outside and runs into the 10 to get perfect on the 3.

Table is wide open and Shane runs out after almost rattling the 7 and getting a little thin on the 8 to tie it up at 115.

Jaden

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think SVB gonna take this because he is so used to play big money sets... but we will see :)

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Shane makes 2 on the break AND barely avoids a scratch after a bad carom. He can see the 1 but it doesn't have a pocket.

He plays a safety but it looks like there's a window. Chang lays his cue down and walks away for a minute.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Now he's just delaying to shark Shane and try to get him off his rhythm it looks like

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Chang makes the 1 and has shape overshoots shape on the 4 AnD one strokes it AND misses then racks the remaining ball's they're finishing tomorrow at 4pm?

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chang makes the 1 and has shape overshoots shape on the 4 AnD one strokes it AND misses then racks the remaining ball's they're finishing tomorrow at 4pm?
Wow, they battle til 6 am (CT), down to 9 games max, SVB with momentum, Chang feeling the pressure, and they agree to delay the finish? I find it hard to believe Shane was good with that.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What in the world? SVB grinds him down and seemingly breaks him right at the finish line, and then "gives" him 40 more games to re compose himself? Wow. SVB is a smart dude when it comes to matching up, but seems like he just gave away a monster advantage right there...

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What in the world? SVB grinds him down and seemingly breaks him right at the finish line, and then "gives" him 40 more games to re compose himself? Wow. SVB is a smart dude when it comes to matching up, but seems like he just gave away a monster advantage right there...
I'm gonna have to agree with this. My only thought is that maybe Shane is exhausted, plus it's late, so he wants to be fresh for tomorrow.