AZ use to be mostly Pool n Cue Sports

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Now NPR seem too have taken over the Forum, sort of sad.🤔. I call NPR DRAMA CITY.🤮

Agree, or disagree❓
Have you never hung around a good pool hall with many regulars? They’re like an everyman’s club.
Every subject that is possible has been discussed....at least in the ones I played at.
....and life long friendships were established.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually all the forums I go on whether it's about cars or machinery or guns or whatever they have an NPR type of section. If you check it out it's usually busier than the regular forum section so this form is no different.
Bob Is The Oil Guy forums allow no politics and they police like the Gestapo.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Disagree.
I have never once even opened the NPR forum.

Well I said I was done with NPR a while back, if I want News there is many News sources.

I am tired of hearing arguments about Covid, Vaccines, and Covid News.

Thing is most of these discussion are between people on both sides of story, problem, political parties.

Few people budge from what they believe, how they vote, or who they support in White House or as local Dig Catcher.

Yes the arguments, name calling and drama persists.

Arizona Billiard Forum is or should be thing related to Cue sports, IMHO.

People who have been around this forum for long time seem to have left for some place else, when a large part of this forums content became NOT ABOUT POOL & CUE SPORTS.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I said I was done with NPR a while back, if I want News there is many News sources.

I am tired of hearing arguments about Covid, Vaccines, and Covid News.

Thing is most of these discussion are between people on both sides of story, problem, political parties.

Few people budge from what they believe, how they vote, or who they support in White House or as local Dig Catcher.

Yes the arguments, name calling and drama persists.

Arizona Billiard Forum is or should be thing related to Cue sports, IMHO.

People who have been around this forum for long time seem to have left for some place else, when a large part of this forums content became NOT ABOUT POOL & CUE SPORTS.
Then stay out of that forum and provide some worthwhile content in this forum instead of complaining.

ChrisSjoblom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NPR is not a factor at all for me. Between my never going there and having blocked most of those that would bring the NPR content to the other forums it simply doesn't exist for me. As for there being more activity there, fine, so what? There is still plenty of pool related content here for me to enjoy.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Actually Robin you must be logged in to view photos, send and receive pms.

Like I said a while back on NPR and I forget what the discussion was. Me done on this sub forum. Yes I stuck to my six shooter.

When I do come to AZB and hit new posts, and it all NPR Bull***it is not what forum was years ago.

Don’t need to see some transgender is thinking about turning around sex change, or the taking down 150 year old war memorial because it’s offensive.

Like I said Forum was nothing but Pool Forum long ago, worked just fine. IMHO.🧐