Silver Member
1. efrin of course for his unbelievable planned shots
2. chris melling for his fantastic exciting outs from nowhere
3.. earl for his antics

tony honorable mention
everyone else is boring

Twocylndr

Efren-to watch the magic.
Buddy Hall-to watch him work around the table.
Fats-not necessarily to watch him, but more to listen to him.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Depends on the game, but Ronnie Allen, Ed Kelly and always enjoyed Rempe's body language in the last rounds.

The first two were always workin'/livin' and havin' fun in the moment when around other rounders.
King James was just that, and has the same woman since his youth.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i concur with OP, even the addendum, if it refers to drago (chohan is great fun too).

behind them comes filler, rodney, wu. so basically all the fast players are fun to watch for me. luc salvas was fun too, but missed/scratched too much.

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler: seemingly effortless excellence
Earl: Same, but faster and with more running commentary
Shane: focus, dedication, competitiveness all shine through more than with most pros

Honorable mention--Shaw. Not a real fan of the person, but I really enjoy the relaxed ease with which he quickly runs through racks.

There is definitely a theme here. Quick more "natural" play style is more appealing to me. Which is somewhat ironic because I am a slower, more mechanical and methodical player. Much like Gorst (you know, give or take a few hundred fargo points), who, while I root for him, I do find his matches a little bit of a chore to watch at times.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler: seemingly effortless excellence
Earl: Same, but faster and with more running commentary
Shane: focus, dedication, competitiveness all shine through more than with most pros

Honorable mention--Shaw. Not a real fan of the person, but I really enjoy the relaxed ease with which he quickly runs through racks.

There is definitely a theme here. Quick more "natural" play style is more appealing to me. Which is somewhat ironic because I am a slower, more mechanical and methodical player. Much like Gorst (you know, give or take a few hundred fargo points), who, while I root for him, I do find his matches a little bit of a chore to watch at times.

I love watching a player who looks natural and fluid at the table.

But, there is no denying the robots play great and I understand on some level that for ultimate precision it is the preferred approach.

Lou Figueroa

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

smoochie

NotLikeThis
1- Earl in his prime (80s, 90s, 2000's)
2- Efren in his prime (80s, 90s, 2000's)
3- Siegel

I guess i'm a 80s, 90s guy....these days were classic. I can watch forever these classic matches, but I get bored watching todays robotic cf type of playing....I dunno, todays pool make me so sleepy and feels really really boring.