"CaliRed".
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hope you are doing well, Greg. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

thank you for the new stat. with people like you, me, JA, pool has a good future. Its work but it makes it a better product to watch, talk about etc.

my very very best

eric

i will talk to JA tonite and show him your thread, if you want a JA signed CB or something let me know, i willl be glad to get something for you. or give it to someone else in your name.
    i talked to JA and told him about your stats, he wanted to thank you as well. I asked him his opinion. He said a dry break % (the lower the better) is the stat we need or a wet break % which is the other side of the coin. He said "Were just looking for one ball on the break in 10 ball and a open shot",

I read him the stats from last night(he was driving home) and he said "you 49 balls to (what ever Mika made-i forgot) is the difference right there".

He agreed the dry break or good break(ball made and shape) stat would make your work complete, he said that a good brake % would be a little better-but is alot more work than counting dry breaks because you have to see if there is a open shot on the 1 or what ever ball is lowest.

I'm not knocking your efforts or trying to run the show, man I cant thank you enough. I just took to JA and asked his opinion, he was very glad to see that someone cared enough to do what your doing, these things are securing our sport.
    i cant thank you enough for the stats, that work you do putting that together is really doing something for pool, we all should do things for pool like you do, and I do with the Fatboy Challenge, BTW $10K added $$$ this year, yipeee.

think about the dry break stat, that will tell us alot more about their breaks than the number of ballls made, I made a post about it in the Day 1 thread on page 2 just below your post,

again thanks so much

eric
    HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday to CaliRed! Enjoy today to the fullest. :cool:

You are an AzBilliards star and an asset to this forum. :smile:

I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…