breakin8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Toby! Hope all is going good with you. Yesterday, a team mate on my Monday night BCA League called me asking if I could re-glue a pin in the forearm of an old Sneaky Pete. He said it was an old cue that only cost $40 over twenty years about it had sentimental value and he was hoping it could be fixed inexpensively.

I've been laid up for over a week now with a bad back and need to be seen by a physician, so I know I won't be feeling better in the near future,.. plus I haven't got to the point of messing with installing cue pins in. I told him that you could probably do it. If your interested, please call him at 570-850-6954 to discuss it with him. His name is Jim Baker (heck of a nice guy) and he lives in Northumberland. If you're not interested let me know, otherwise please give him a call when you can. I don't have your phone number, or I would have called you on the phone.

Thanks,

Joe
    Camp fire sounds nice,.. I'll take a ride over on the bike and stop by.

Thanks Toby!
    Hi Toby,

Let me know it you and Randy are going to take the bikes out Sat or Sunday. I'm in a mood for a ride!

Let me know,

Joe
    Hi Toby!
    Sorry I couldn't come over Sunday. We wound up getting 4th out of 18 Teams in our Wed Sunbury in house league . It was your typical tournament. They had 4 table held upstairs at the Sunbury Post 201. Friday we had to be there at 8:30 and I got home at 1:30. Saturday we had to be there at 10:30, played three matches and didn't get home until 12:30 a.m. (I left early because we had a good lead with two games to go and my back was killing me). Sunday we had to back in for 8:30 am. And got home at 2:00 pm. and was too exhausted and just hung out at my house.

I've been to busy with my addition to play in the SBE this year. A couple of buddys are going down and I was going to catch a ride Saturday, but my son called from Philly and he's comming up Saturday so I'm going to wind up staying home. I was hoping to catch up with at the SEB, but now that fell through.

Good luck at the SBE! I hope to catch up with you soon. And tell your dad I said hi!

Take care,

Joe
    I do have them no one will sharpen them for me. I am really busy till Christmas now. I'll call you some time when im home. Call me if you ever need me.
    Hi Toby, hope all is going good with you. Hey, I didn't hear back from you on the cutting tools you took with you to see about sharpening. I didn't hear back so I'm assuming they weren't able to do them for an affordable. Hopefully you still have them. I did get the newer cutting tools that you told me about. But, my other tools seemed to cut sharper and with less pressure. Let me know so I can get them back sometime.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Toby,
    Do u have a tool to get a weight bolt out of a Phillippi cue?
    I picked up phillippi a few months ago. You'll crap when u c it. I'm going to hold it hostage until we shoot again to show it to you! lol! Here's a hint, Rick said he only made two of them....
    nice cue- but 850. gets an elite schon- brutal sales market. In the early seventy's Nubbs wagner worked with Bob Rundy and Jim Mcdermott- eventually, romine and Rundy .then Nubbs opens own shop. very good authority's

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Cue is new unplayed were the original sales sticker was there is a little discoloring you can see in the butt sleeve pic. That black mark was lint.
    coco four pointer joss west two shafts. real nice 1700.00
    I have that nova. 600.00 to you 650.00 to everyone else
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…