A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i would love any apron, when ever you have a chance to look for them let me know, no hurry, please take your time. I hope all is good with you, the date today is cool 1/11/11, I didnt realize that until I had to write it down, I said "wow 5 aces, so what day is the royal flush?" how can you beat that??

take care,

my best
    eric:)
    if you ever come across any blank aprons you mentioned you have, please let me know. I miss having one. I awalys thought they looked sharp, I wore one for years. I sure would like to have one and I dont know anyone who sells them. I'm not in a hurry, but if you come across them please send me a message or a REP etc and I'll do a deal with you.

Happy new year,

hope you been good.

Best
    Eric:)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by abbassi
    I can understand and agree with the 1st line of your post.

99.0% of the rest of it is rubbish, not factual, and just your opinion.

Just saying.
    You know when i first read your reply i got hot and started to post an entirely different reaction.Then i realized WHY BOTHER!
    Just saying:
    hey ahmed its Rob Hanna hey bro how much do you want for that predator cue you got ??I just won a brand new pechauer and if i sell it i might buy your cue let me know bro...have a good day..
    Hey Ahmad,
    I miss our old hang-out also, Carmen has some health issues to attend to, but, he did say that he might open the room back up after the beginning of the new year. I see Nate once in awhile, Gene and Nate have been going to Shooter's, Fanelli & I have been going to Castle -- you should stop down to Castle some Thursday night, we have our weekly Chicago game going.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…