Bigtruck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Make this a GREAT day, Ray. They only come once a year!

no I didnt get the TXT i'm in Europe and that phone dosent work here, Sorry. I will give you a call next week when I get back,

happy new year

Eric
    Ray,

Happy New Year, I asked to join the Texas Pool player Group, I know I'm not from Texas, but I almost moved there in 96 and I have played pool all over Texas. And I love the People from Texas one of my best friends in vegas is from Texas, we play often. Texans are their own republic and I love'em. So if its cool I'd like to be part of that group, if not I wont be upset at all I understand if you dont want a California Boy in your group.

take care,

Eric
    ray,

I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D
    I am doing Ok Bigtruck. I haven't been posting much lately. I hope to go to the Galveston tourney to spectate. Even though Efren is in decline, I've always wanted to see him play in person. Hope it is a great success!! And hope to see you there !!
    Holy cow! 87 friends?!? You are almost as popular as that "Tom" guy on Myspace. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…