doitforthegame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I appreciate your gracious response. And your spiking the football, complete I hope with the end zone dance, is appropriate! ;)
    I am taking my cue with me, but probably not. My family and I are on vacation at Sebago starting tomorrow. If I ever did something I wanted to on my vacation my wife would have a fit. But I am going to try to get there.
    I bought the book this afternoon and just finished it! Loved the characters! Really looking forward to the second one.
    I read the free sample pages for your book and got sucked in! As soon as I get some money to burn I'll be buying it (along with a few others)!
    Just downloaded the e-book version version for my Nook and started to read last night. Type of book I like. I always dreamed about going back to the pool room I grew up in to shoot some balls but, unfortunately, they tore it down for a shopping mall.

-Dennis
    Hello Bob,

Joe pointed me in your direction, I am looking to obtain a copy of "Racking Secrets". Any chance you have any copies left?

Thanks,

Mark
    the little boxes at the left hand side of the post. Click on the left one for positive the right one for negative
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…