catpool9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Not playing much pool lately, had tendon repair in shoulder last February so doing ok with that, My brother Country Calvin turn 75 last Monday! Miss all you guys! David Harcrow
    Glad to see you posting a little. I was hoping to get up your way. Good people including you and Calvin, beautiful country. Looks like I won't be on the road anymore though.

I hope things are hanging fine for you. If you get an itch to go New Orleans way give me a shout, you have to pass right by me.

I hope all is well and the deer and pigs are treating you right. A little squirrel for variety too.

Hu
    I was sorry to hear of mine & my brothers friend " Good Time " Charlie Owens from Monroe , Louisiana
    passing away July 15th, 2020.....on Scotty Townsends birthday of all things.....R.I.P. Charlie
    If anyone wants to call my brother Country Calvin he now lives in Hot Springs, Arkansas...phone # 501-625-0058
    catpool9
    catpool9
    Calvin now lives across the road from me on our family's place in Arkadelphia, Arkansas out in the country.
    Hey everybody!, haven't been on AZB in awhile , been hanging out on FB mostly, shoot alittle pool when my body lets me, won a nice 10-ball tournament last weekend with 43 players, had to stay in bed two days after it to get over all the ackes and pains!...hehe....life is good!
    I'm so sorry to hear about Scotty Townsend, he was a dear friend that will be missed by many.
    RIP Scotty Townsend
    I know Calvin, I own a pool room, John Wesley's Pick Pocket Billiards, Big Spring, Texas.
    Well it's that time of the year again! " FALL" , besides pool, my other passion is the outdoors!, I'm going on my camping/hunting trip for the next two months, I'll be back Thanksgiving Sunday!, then me and BigTruck will get the Country Calvin Classic 9-Ball Tournament going!....later's !:thumbup:

David
    My good friend " Good Times "Charlie Owens gave me a call Friday to personally invite me and my brother Counrty Calvin to his 12th Annual O'Banions 9-Ball Tournament in West Monroe, LA. October 4th & 5th, that was pretty cool of him I thought!:cool:

I can't make it, I'll be leaving on my camping/hunting trip for a few months this coming week, but Calvin is going to do his best to make it to the tournament.

This is always a great tournament with a nice calcutta, hope all you guy's can make it.:)

David
    thanks........this sparky in Wichita falls.....ask country if he remembers me...we had some good matches in the past I am 63...lol
    Country Calvin won a pretty nice tournament last weekend at Shooter's in Texarkana, had players from several different states in it, Calvin's hitten um pretty good for being an old guy of 64!, went undefeated!:thumbup2:
    One more month and I'm on VACATION! going camping!, but hell I'm always on vacation!...hehe:wink:
    Another Country Calvin 9-Ball Classic is in the works, so stay tuned!:thumbup:

David
    Calvin is recoverying well after his prostate surgery, thanks for all your prayers!

David
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…