matcase
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Sorry to bother you again Marc,
    I was wanting to know if this case should be oiled with mink oil or polish of some kind. anything of that nature. Is there a way to get rid of scuff marks? I don't want to put anything on it that may damage it.
    sorry I thought that was going to be a public message. I inquiring about the value of that case. I am only going to part with it in my pursuit of that "golden cue" Im looking for a vintage Palmer from the first or second catalog with the foil window in the butt. Many years ago Keith had one he was supposed to pass on to me for graduating high school. By the time I came around to collect he lost the cue. He said he doesn't know how or where, it just disappeared. So now I want my cue!! and I don't want to get shortchanged if there is a worthy exchange. I don't see any of your work to compare prices to, so I thought I would just ask the man himself. Whatever info you can give me would be great. sorry bout the long msg....
    Peace
    Michael
    Also, can you recollect what year that case was made?
    Hi Marc,
    When you have a moment could you reply to this msg. I am inquiring about the Keith Watson case again. I would appreciate your time
    Michael
    marc,hope this message finds you well.i am very interested in having you make a cue case for me.they are beautiful!where/how can i contact you to discuss this? thank you in advance for your help.john maita,nj 201-819-0190
    Good afternoon sir, I would like to see if and how much it would cost for you do a slight upgrade to a case that you made in the past. Im sure you remember the double envelope case you made for Keith Watson. I would like to see if you could do a nice tooling design on the flap lid with his name in the design. Seeing as i will never part with it, i think it would be a nice honor for him and you both. Get back to me when you can, or allow me to add you friends list so we can communite.
    Peace
    Michael Watson
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to matcase again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…