H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No word that I know of. Haven't been there very much. I know he's not doing well at all and his kids are in town trying to keep things together. That's all I really know. If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.
    I went to Q-Masters yesterday to get some work done on my cue. I saw Boots and talked to him for a while. I told him I had some conversations with a guy online that knew him. But I couldn't remember your name. He's doing well. We didn't get a chance to play any one-pocket like we usually do. I had to leave by the time he got in there. Perhaps if you gave me some more info about yourself, I would remember the next time I see him. I did play some one-pocket with Troy. And then I played some 3 cushion with Dave Palmer. It was good to see some of the folks like Fred, Woody, and Bobby.
    I haven't been down to Q-Masters in about 2 months. There weren't very many people there when I was there. Ended up playing a little bit of 3 cushion billiards after getting some tips replaced. Did not see Lynnwood at all. I'm gonna go down there in a couple of weeks to see everyone again. I'll look him up when I'm down there.
    No. Haven't seen anyone lately. Haven't been playing much pool and haven't been to Q Masters in quite a while. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas.
    No I haven't. Just went down there yesterday to the Open and played at Q-Masters for a little while. Got my 3 cushion fix for the day. Hope all is well with you.
    I met Damon long ago, on base and got him started playing pool. I just moved back to Va. Beach area but I don't quite playing pool.
    Yeah I know Damon. He lives in Oregon I think now. Haven't seen him in a long time. Well before Dave Bollman passed away
    Her name is LeAnn Morrow. I saw her at CBC East a short while back. I think she said she was in Nashville now. She had just stopped by for a visit.
    Thanks, I'm not sure if our paths crossed but maybe. Let me ask you. Did you know a Mike Johnson from Memphis Tn. A good short stop, very thin. He died in 1985 or 1986. I played Mike at Dee Browns, he gave me the 5 and break. One hell of a player. We went on the road and boy that boy could play. He educated me on road players too. He said he helped me because after beating him, I not only stirred him around but I was very nice to him and his old lady. Keith McCready knew Mike Johnson very good.
    Yes, it's where they filmed 'The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia'....I played Billy Ray Sudan there and beat him on a bar table out of a few thousand.....it was definitely "country". ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…