336Robin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am not a christian, but i understand the believers who feel obligated to share their inner joy of god with non believers so as to save them from going to hell.

I am not an alcoholic, but i understand people in aa that work tirelessly to help drunks get away from the tortures of addiction, because somebody somewhere did the same for them.

I do see my white silence as being complicit in horrible injustices being done in the usa, but those monsters on azb npr do not get a gram of my attention. Life is short, maybe only 100 years, i can spend my time better elsewhere.

Had to get that off my chest
    Stay strong brother
    Stop your sniveling.
    Believe it or not. I just saved you from something that could have spun out of control on the main forum and elsewhere.
    You dont like the way I went about it. To bad. It proved to be expedient and effective.
    Hey Robin! I just read your thoughts on fixing the game of pool and I would love to see a group of people push this idea forward and succeed.

Recently, I have been contemplating how it could be done as well. I will be in Fayetteville today for the barbox tourny. 6.10.17 I live in the Charlotte area. We should get together for some good conversation over a few beers and racks soon. I have experience with film, search engine optimization, and I am currently looking into building an online business for a long-term investment.

All the best,
    Phil
    Robin

Happy Holidays,

this is your eletronic Christmas card, I'm sending it to all my friends here and other people I dont know(yet), I'm in the Christmas Spreait this year!!! And want to share that gret feeling with my friends and pool player I havent met yet!!! 09 was a brutal year for all of us, so a litle joy now is what the Dr. ordered!!!

I wish you to have a happy Christmas and a great 2010!!!

shoot straight, and my best regards

Eric aka Fatboy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…