2cool2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking for weight bolts for E series McDermott cue with old style bolts (3/8"). A complete set would be nice. Cue is E-H1 made from 1990-1995.
    Terry

trying to contact you about a cue you have, no success reaching you through your website or email.
    what's a good way to reach you?
    2cool,

I replied to your PM but it's not showing as sent on my end. Try me here: akedwards50 AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks,
    Keith
    Terry,
    Tried to contact you through your website with no success. I am interested in that Darrin Hill cue you have listed. The double splice of ebony and BEM with blue highlights. Need to know the weight of the butt.
    Thanks,
    Nick
    Small world old friend ! Hope things are going well ! I still love that Mike Erwin cue ... I had the shaft modified and it plays like a dream ... It broke and ran a rack of 8 ball on Tuesday and brought me back from a 0-2 hole to a 4-2 win ... Cheers !
    Terry, This is Jay, we had talked about one of your cues a few weeks ago. I have lost your phone number so here is mine again 1-717-332-4569. Please give me a call at your earliest time. Thank you. Jay.
    Hi Terry, I am Chris the guy with the Judd SP. I've heard that you want a trade for your Mezz. Please give me a pm. Thanks
    Also my number is 8572228153

Chris
    Terry,
    Received the Sly SP today...love it. The red cocobolo is nicer than the pictures. I am looking for a 2x4 case; let me know when you put some different cases on your website.
    Merry Christmas!
    Bob Bales
    Terry
    this is Joe could you send me a link to your website i had some computer problems and lost my some addresses to websites
    Thank you sir!!! i will be seeing you around
    Regards
    Joe Thornton
    Terry,

Here are the pic of the 2 with ivory inlays. The star one would be my pic for the style but of course it is your choice.

Sorry to be late with the pics but I depend on my son for the camera/computer stuff.

Thanks,

Rick

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    im out making friends today on AZ, it makes me happy to have a lot of friends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…