donny mills
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Donnie, Taking over duties for Jerry Bryseth. I need all your pertinant info re address, email address, phone #s, etc. Important for upcoming tournaments, invites and notifications. Thanks,

Danny Kuykendall
    Donny,

I hate my phone-it ate your number, I lost about 20% of my numbers a month or 2 ago. I need to talk to you for 5-10 minutes. Call me sometime at 702-241-8000.

thanks,

eric
    Thread Date Posted By Comment
    Help sponsor Larry... 01-08-2010 01:02 PM TATE I like your straight shooting posts
    Help sponsor Larry... 01-07-2010 09:00 PM Terry Ardeno You been posting good ever since you joined here.
    Help sponsor Larry... 01-07-2010 03:06 PM Eric. Right on, tell it like it is!
    Sorry I spelled your name wrong for a year. Not that I spell so good anyways. Take care buddy. I'm feeling good-almost good enough to start going to the gym. Thats going to be a big day for me, I trained for 14 years and got the rug pulled out from underneath me, I had to stop going 100% when my back got so bad I couldnt take the pain. That hurt, I wasnt blessed with genetics-but I love the gym, you know you train and to lose that was like losing a big piece of my life.,

take care, see you around,

my best
    eric & Kelly
    Donny, your a beast on the table. Keep doing what your doing. I see big things in your (pool) future.
    You should be proud of the way you conducted yourself and the level of your performance this past week. Actually you were an unknown to me prior to this week, I was so impressed with your play. You seemed to be the only player I saw actually reading the racks for optomize your ball making chances. I spoke briefly to you but I'll say it again You play good! I wish you continued success and congratulations on a job well done.
    good job beating gomez, wish i was there to bet on you. none of those guys can fade you. i will be there tonite for the rest of the week,

later ,
    fatboy/eric
    whats up donny we've talked before my name is chris thomas i am on all the streams as hustlinu83 i am in tampa... you goin to be playin anywhere tonight ? or wheres a good place to go and watch action or even get into a fair game ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…