R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there,

I was wondering what kind of alcohol you're using to cut your sealer? Is it rubbing 99% alcohol or denatured alcohol?

Can you tell me what's the difference?

Thanks
    Wishing you a very, very joyful birthday!

Hi Dick,

I just wanted to thank you for all your posts in the ask the cue maker section of AZ, I have played with Chris's cue and I love it, your a great assett to the pool/cue world, so thanks again,

my very best

eric
    Dick,

Are you going to the Super Billiard Expo in Valley Forge in March?

Ron
    Hey Dick,

I was at Ashland Billiards all day today. Although we play only straight pool at Ashland I had your breaker with me. Just before closing time I let my buddy break a few 9-ball racks with your cue. His first break sounded like a cannon going off and he made 4 balls. A second friend of mine was in the mens room at the time. He walked out right after the break and said "holy shit, what the **** was that???". He tried a few breaks with it as well and made at least 2 balls each time. I can't tell you how hard this damn cue hits. And I can't thank you enough.

Have a happy new year and hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
    Ron
    hi Dick, that cue you buile Chris a couple years ago is something else, I have played with it a couple times, WOW. Chris is a very very great assett to pool, we need more like him, i like Barry as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…