hunger strike
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my name is Bil ....orovillebil@att.net
    have many collectable pool and billiard items(many antique).I've been collecting for over 30yrs.I live in Oroville,Ca.
    contact me by email or phone.I prefer phone(like talking rather than writing)
    530-990-4525
    phone no. 530-990-4525
    There are soooo many duplicate threads on here, and I am as guilty as anyone. I wonder if there is a way to have a pop-up warning when someone attempts to start a new thread telling them to please research their topic with the search function and post on a prior thread if possible. That's how it works in hospitals.... a doctor orders a gallbladder test and the popup warns them to keep the patient prepped for the exam. Without that, I guess the next best way to help someone who is researching a topic is to sort the threads by their rating instead of date. I love AZ, it's a great tool. Just trying to have positive input. Thanks for all you do.
    cool. a guy asked me specifically if I had two different types of rare cues. Not only did I have both types, but they are pristine for 125+ year old cues AND they came together! But he didn't step up yet. I wasn't trying to sell them but when he asked if I had any, I got to thinking about what I could do for my girlfriend with the money. I will email pics
    id love see what you have, i cant promis im gonna buy, but there is a good chance i will, or can help you sell them

my email is

EP90210@hotmail.com

thanks,

Eric :)
    i didnt see them, my hotmail account is a mess, i'm getting a lot of things going into my junk box that shouldnt be there. Also I didnt check it for a week during the Mosconi Cup. I'm back online daily now, so i'll look again, I'd love to see them for sure.

sorry to be a pain in the ass,

happy Christmas,

Eric
    send me pics of the cue to:

EP90210@hotmail.com

hope you had a good Turkey Day,

best

Eric
    John,

I will trade you my cigar box with the BBC image for your push plate and one of these books?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…