View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
RFisher
FISHER CUES
RFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond reputeRFisher has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-24-2008, 09:39 AM

I've have 2, 1 I ordered for my brother for christmas, can't wait to give it to him, it's #31, mine is #12.

You can not find a case this well made, with custom features at this price. They are beautiful, sturdy/solid, people notice my case right away.

I have 2 Justis cases, had 4 Whittens, it's georges, instrokes. And for me, John Bartons cases are right up there with my Justis's, yes, Jack is a legend and those cases speak for them selves (not getting rid of mine any time soon) but for those who don't have $600+ to order a new one, and have it customized there is no better case than these.

I personaly never liked instrokes clasps,knobs, whatever you call them, too many people coming up to me at tournaments asking if I had replacements, or could fix them. And I love the J flowers/Justis style cases.

If I had to give 1 draw back, and I wouldn't want it changed, is the pocket depth, the zippers and my hands don't always get along. Other than this, they are pieces of affordable, functional art.

I love my brother, but if it weren't for the affordability of these cases, he'd be getting a gift certificate to the MEAT LOCKER.

THanks John,

John Barton J. Flowers tribute cases, The official case of FISHER CUES.

Reuben Fisher
Fisher Cues
fishercues@gmail.com
(712) 330-4262