View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
Varney Cues
Handcrafted quality!
Varney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond reputeVarney Cues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

02-09-2010, 09:13 PM

I've used Whitten cases for the past 10 years or so...they are of the highest quality. With that said...for the past couple months I've been using one of John Barton's JB cases with the rebound interior. John built the case exactly to my specs with the features I wanted. I couldn't be more pleased with the case & quality....and I can say without doubt that it indeed offers the finest protection available. Mine is a 4x8 thats smaller than most other cases that hold fewer cues. As soon as I get the pictures downloaded I will post them with a review. I'll be using JB cases from now on. John Barton will go out of his way to help you get exactly the case you want. I could not be happier with my new JB case.

Play with a VARNEY or get beat by one!
.45acp...when you care enough to send the very best!
Cash ain't heavy...carry some!
kvarney@carolina.rr.com