best cte videos on youtube?

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Do you have an explanation for why you've never figured it out?
It was "figured out" the instant it was first advertised - you've just never understood or accepted the reality.

As anybody with two brain cells to rub together can immediately see, it's just like any other aiming method - nothing special or magical about it, including its fanciful relationship with a 2:1 table size and right angle corners (see Hal Houle's mystical numerological nonsense above).

CTE is more of a cult than an aiming system.

pj
chgo

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was "figured out" the instant it was first advertised - you've just never understood or accepted the reality.

As anybody with two brain cells to rub together can immediately see, it's just like any other aiming method - nothing special or magical about it, including its fanciful relationship with a 2:1 table size and right angle corners (see Hal Houle's mystical numerological nonsense above).

CTE is more of a cult than an aiming system.

pj
chgo

So that would be a NO. You've never figured it out.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it was "figured out" the instant it was first advertised - you've just never understood or accepted the reality.

As anybody with two brain cells to rub together can immediately see, it's just like any other aiming method - nothing special or magical about it, including its fanciful relationship with a 2:1 table size and right angle corners (see hal houle's mystical numerological nonsense above).

Cte is more of a cult than an aiming system.

Pj
chgo

attention dan white. What kind of question do you want answered with shit posters like this continually hanging around.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
attention dan white. What kind of question do you want answered with shit posters like this continually hanging around.
Now you can't answer questions about CTE because you don't like me?

How about the weather? Or all them libtards? You got lots of good excuses left...

lol

pj
chgo

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now you can't answer questions about CTE because you don't like me?

How about the weather? Or all them libtards? You got lots of good excuses left...

lol

pj
chgo

Not really you personally PJ but lets face facts. Every time there is a CTE thread you have a lot to do with turning it into a shit show. Who in there right mind wants to constantly put up with your attacks.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really you personally PJ but lets face facts. Every time there is a CTE thread you have a lot to do with turning it into a shit show. Who in there right mind wants to constantly put up with your attacks.

Facts are facts and you stated them correctly.

Him, and a few others, have done it for years and continue to do it.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Facts are facts and you stated them correctly.
Him, and a few others, have done it for years and continue to do it.
I don't think it will ever change.
Life goes on......newer people are learning the method, older ones like me are getting better at it, my blood pressure is low, Stan Shuffett and his wife celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary today, Schmidt busted Mosconi's high run record wide open, and the sky isn't falling.
That's a lot to be thankful for, in my opinion.
:thumbup2:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE “Worst system ever.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Brian Parks Lee Brett! Stance. Stan Shuffett! Aiming."

Seems Brian Parks disagrees with you. This was taken from the APA fb page.
Tyler Styer seems to like it pretty well also.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. But ask yourself why. Have you had a hand in the fact that questions don't really get answered on here. Have you had a hand in chasing off numerous very knowledgeable CTE posters. Do you hold any guilt in the total demise of the aiming forum. Asking these questions to you but PJ you can answer if you like.
What's the solution Dan. How can someone get there questions answered about CTE without you and the troops totally trashing everything. Glad you brought this up. Hopefully you have a solution that we all can live with.

By the way if you are a newer player looking into CTE run from this place. Search Stan Shuffett and only Stan Shuffett on youtube for his helpful videos. Or wait for the book.

When someone comes to this forum and has a specific question about this or that with CTE I generally do not get involved. Usually when I enter a topic like that it is something tangential like replying to some lie or silly crap that Low posts. If someone is into CTE and wants to discuss it I generally leave it alone. Maybe you can come up with an example when I did get involved, but as a general rule I don't. I think sacman came in here with some observations and while I could have said plenty, I left it alone. Sometimes it would be nice if you would let people have their own opinions without challenging them every time.