Az Members who build their own cues please post photo's of your new and old work!!!!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
masonh said:
i like the extended butt sleeve.

Thanks Mason, by adding a butt sleeve and joint collars even these blanks look pretty decent. Anyway, in its present form no one can call it a Sneaky Pete.

Thanks Mason

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks good. I especially like the green pearlescent rings in combination with the other rings.

Martin

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
jazznpool said:
Looks good. I especially like the green pearlescent rings in combination with the other rings.

Martin

Thanks Martin, I know that is how it appears. But the pearlesent rings are actually White. I have found that by adding a colored ring on either side of a White Pearl ring that the Pearl will take on that appearance. It really looks interesting under light, and it can be done using any color.

Thanks Martin!!!!!

Last edited:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hightower Custom Elk Horn Cues

Below is a pair of 6 point Snakewood into very nice Birdseye maple
cues with Elk Horn handles, inlays of Ivory, Abalone, Sterling Silver.
The shooting cue has 18 genuine 1/2 carat Rubies and 12 genuine
Emeralds set in the beautiful Elk Horn Handle. The matching jump
cue has a smaller version of all inlays and has 6 genuine Rubies
accented with white gold.

jan2005cues016.jpg

jan2005cues013.jpg

jan2005cues035.jpg

Copyofjan2005cues018.jpg

jan2005cues018.jpg

TheRIGERE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for letting me put these up. I know they are not to the quality of some of the beautiful cues on here. I can only hope I get that good. These are the first 4 I've done. They aren't much to look at but they all hit like "we the people"! Go easy on me...I will get better!! lol Thanks
DSCN0129.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
TheRIGERE said:
Thanks for letting me put these up. I know they are not to the quality of some of the beautiful cues on here. I can only hope I get that good. These are the first 4 I've done. They aren't much to look at but they all hit like "we the people"! Go easy on me...I will get better!! lol Thanks
DSCN0129.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

I think you are off to great start, I mean we all have to start somewhere. If these are you first four you did better than me when I started, because I cut up at least 10 before I showed any of mine to anyone.

Thanks for sharing!!!!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
My first Jump Cue

Here is my first Jump cue. I have a special customer who wanted a unique Jumper. This cues forearm was an old Adams that was broken beyond repair on any level, so I salvaged it. The rest of the cue just came together as I was working on it. One thing for certain I would not even know what to charge for a cue like this. It has a laminated shaft from Schmelke, and the cue is 44 inches long with a Phenolic Jump ferrule.

Forearm.jpg

Cue tip.jpg

Cue.jpg

butt.jpg

Opinions appreciated!!!

Last edited:

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Manwon....that is a great looking jump cue. Many cuemakers forget how to use their styles when doing jump cues....but you carried your style into that cue and it looks great! Great job on salvaging that forearm and creating this cue!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
johnf_34 said:
Manwon....that is a great looking jump cue. Many cuemakers forget how to use their styles when doing jump cues....but you carried your style into that cue and it looks great! Great job on salvaging that forearm and creating this cue!

Thanks very much John, I think many do not carry their styles over because of the cost. To make a Jump cue like this can be kinda expensive when you start considering the Man Hours put into the work. Most people wood not want to spend the money for something like this. This cue was built for a customer who current uses one of my cues as his player, and he is also a very good friend. I made the cue as a gift, and unless someone ordered something this fancy I doubt I would make another like it.

Oh and by the way, it also jumps as good as it looks!!!:D

Thanks very Much for the kind words John:)

Tallen01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, here are a few of my cues. Close-ups are of the nose of a cue made of curly bubinga. Man, I really liked that stuff. Picutres don't do the swirls justice.

IMGP1875.jpg

IMGP1874.jpg

IMGP1873.jpg

IMGP1872.jpg

IMGP1879.jpg

IMGP1878.jpg

Eric Wynne

Banned
Old stuff

Been a while since I posted and I apologize for the quality of my last pics ... I'm not much at pics but I tried for all of you ... I'm nobody special , I just like making a solid hitting cue ... View attachment 60365

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00017.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

Last edited:

Eric Wynne

Banned
More Old Stuff

Only 5 pics at a time and I have more than a few ... By the way I'd like to throw a bone towards DUC LAM ... Making the world abetter place ... affordable full splice blanks ... FOR REAL ... I luv full splice ... Titleist's are cool but todays tech . is much better ...Few Cue Pics 148.jpg

Few Cue Pics 162.jpg

Few Cue Pics 156.jpg

Few Cue Pics 027.jpg

Few Cue Pics 042.jpg

Eric Wynne

Banned
Some more old stuff

I'm a retard doing this posting of pics ... I apologize to all of you ... a few more cues ... I love that Devil's Grin ...Few Cue Pics 001.jpg

Few Cue Pics 002.jpg

Few Cue Pics 011.jpg

Few Cue Pics 013.jpg

Few Cue Pics 043.jpg

Eric Wynne

Banned
Some More Old Stuff

Those cues posted by Sheldon , especially the one with points going both ways , WOW ... I want ... Just a few more Few Cue Pics 078.jpg

Few Cue Pics 086.jpg

Few Cue Pics 088.jpg

Few Cue Pics 092.jpg

Few Cue Pics 113.jpg ...

Eric Wynne

Banned
A Little More

I have a bunch of cues ... Don't mean to hog the thread , but this is still America and the man did ask to see ... Like to throw another bone to WILLEECUE , a great guy , super intelligent , THE MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK ON PLANET EARTH ... FOR REAL !!! I repeat , eveDSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00029.JPG

DSC00040.JPGrybody here has some real nice stuff ... I make cues as you can see , but I see stuff on here that is as good as sex , no offense to anyone ...