(FAQ) How do you use the tangent line?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
You're the only troll here.

You don't discuss. You force people to agree with you. You can never let anything go. You always have to have the last word. You, you, you. It's always about you, Rick.

Like Fran said regarding one of Neil's post.

Thanks for the laugh.

Do you want me to quote everyone of your posts here & in the other thread.

They are 'all' basically BS posts with no other purpose but to troll me.

Do you really think that the majority of members are that blind & can not see what t is you were doing?

Do you really expect them to believe that any of those posts of yours were sincere attempts to have any sincere discussion or conversation with me... especial after your post HERE?

That is really laughable.

Best Wishes for ALL.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

What's your point?

If anyone has violated the spirit of his wishes it has been Beiber, Greyghost, Neil, & YOU.

AND... I have made two requests for specifics regarding that & he has made no response with no information.

But... you have made clear your motive & agenda & that of your cohorts...

& respecting another member is the farthest thing from your mind or heart or that of your cohorts.

All Best Wishes for ALL.

PS And do you remember this.

Howdy folks -

Here's some good advice to help new players use real-world physics to control what they can do with the cue ball (from my book, "FAQs of Pool").

http://www.billiardgods.com/gk-use-tangent-line/

It's a good idea to share stuff l like this with them. We all need to ensure good competitors in the future!!! :lovies:

Good luck - shoot straight

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like Fran said regarding one of Neil's post.

Thanks for the laugh.

Do you want me to quote everyone of your posts here & in the other thread.

They are 'all' basically BS posts with no other purpose but to troll me.

Do you really think that the majority of members are that blind & can not see what t is you were doing?

Do you really expect them to believe that any of those posts of yours were sincere attempts to have any sincere discussion or conversation with me... especial after your post HERE?

That is really laughable.

Best Wishes for ALL.

That's the thing Rick. It's literally impossible to have a reasonable discussion with you based on your history.

Ever hear of the story, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
That's the thing Rick. It's literally impossible to have a reasonable discussion with you based on your history.

Ever hear of the story, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

Well, I guess you really do expect members & regular visitors to fall for it.

Best Wishes for ALL.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
My point is that you also need to take personal responsibility for your actions. Something that you never have done since joining this site.

BTW don't forget to put Poolplayer on the list, and the others you accused of having multiple accounts, or being butt hurt or any of the other ludicrous things you posted. Do I need to dig up their names too?

That is for the mods to do regardless of how you spin it. Seems to me that post to you was fairly clear, don't you get it?

Cohorts...too funny Rick, even though you don't have a sense of humor you can still make me laugh after a hard day at work.

One thing for sure, since you have been banned from the aiming forum, and posting out on the main forum more, posters are beginning to see what you truly are.

Hope you are proud of yourself and your reputation here.

What's your point?

If anyone has violated the spirit of his wishes it has been Beiber, Greyghost, Neil, & YOU.

AND... I have made two requests for specifics regarding that & he has made no response with no information.

But... you have made clear your motive & agenda & that of your cohorts...

& respecting another member is the farthest thing from you mind or heart or that of your cohorts.

All Best Wishes for ALL.

PS And do you remember this.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to decide whether I should read back through the past several pages or just stick toothpicks in my eyes. Advice?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
My point is that you also need to take personal responsibility for your actions. Something that you never have done since joining this site.

BTW don't forget to put Poolplayer on the list, and the others you accused Accused? of having multiple accounts, or being butt hurt or any of the other ludicrous things you posted. Do I need to dig up their names too?

That is for the mods to do regardless of how you spin it. Seems to me that post to you was fairly clear, don't you get it?

Cohorts...too funny Rick, even though you don't have a sense of humor you can still make me laugh after a hard day at work.

One thing for sure, since you have been banned from the aiming forum, and posting out on the main forum more, posters are beginning to see what you truly are.

Hope you are proud of yourself and your reputation here.

FYI I have recently received multiple PMs stating that I am the best poster on the site. You want to take several opinions & make them out to be the majority of thousands. That is how you & your cohorts, yes cohorts try to twist & distort matters.

Pride is something that you would probably have more association with while I know more about truth & the proper use of language & that may be the root of some issues.

Pride is a very tricky word as it was the foundation of satan's rebellion against God, but you may not have any real understanding of that issue.

I sort of doubt that you do.

I may ultimately get the boot, but it will not be of my own accord. It will be because I refused to be bullied into silence by certain groups & individuals.

All Best Wishes for ALL.

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to decide whether I should read back through the past several pages or just stick toothpicks in my eyes. Advice?

I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thread. Does that mean I have to do the toothpick thing? Maybe I could work it into cataract surgery.

See what you started, Allan? :wink:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Allen Sand started no trouble.

All he did was to open a thread so as to possibly help others.

The trouble was started by the technically incorrect clarification of what Mr. Sand was putting out. That took it onto a different topic.

Then one thing led to another & others jumped on board & it snow balled.

At several points, I tried to lead it back but certain individuals were determined to keep it in another direction of a personal nature.

All Best Wishes for ALL.

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
If what he said is true, it could be the same person with multiple accounts.

Of course it could also be someone that just wants to egg him on to watch the entertainment.

Prove it. Post screen shots of the PMs. You can obviously cut out or hide that user's name so to not get them involved.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If what he said is true, it could be the same person with multiple accounts.

Of course it could also be someone that just wants to egg him on to watch the entertainment.

Who knows, maybe it's someone with multiple accounts that's related to him. Just a wandering thought. Of course I'm not actually accusing anyone of having multiple accounts or being related to another poster. That would just be pitiful.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Or just voices in ones head, that would be pitiful too.

Of course I am not saying that anyone hears voices in their head.

Who knows, maybe it's someone with multiple accounts that's related to him. Just a wandering thought. Of course I'm not actually accusing anyone of having multiple accounts or being related to another poster. That would just be pitiful.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm betting Allan is regretting posting something that he just intended as helpful advice. This forum is so jacked up.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ENGLISH. I don't care what topic or stuff you are posting here but I just ask one question. If you always get fight with many peoples here, do you consider ever chance that reason is YOU? Maybe not always 10 other peoples...

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
I'm betting Allan is regretting posting something that he just intended as helpful advice. This forum is so jacked up.

I think so too. His intentions were good, but the whole thing went to sh..as usual for this forum. This forum used to be better, simply because the trolls were so outnumbered, they could not take over the forum completely, they were kept somewhat in check by the sane majority. They could only ruin threads at the end of their "life-cycle" when others had lost interest.

At the present moment, it appears that it has become hopeless to post anything of value anywhere but in the smallest sub-forums. Any post even touching on a mainstream topic is instantly hijacked. Since the number of active posters have dwindled, the trolls rule now.

I blame myself for letting myself gettting sucked in, this time as well. I just wanted to post a little add-on for the OP and got myself engaged in essentially a pointless conversation. A lot of people on this forum have good intentions, I count myself among those people, but without the necessary support we get ourselves entangled in pointless drivel, further fueling these egomaniacal trolls. It's all about them and their "struggles" now, not the game and certainly not helping or getting help from fellow players. Unless this trend gets turned around somehow, this forum will die the death from a thousand cuts.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
ENGLISH. I don't care what topic or stuff you are posting here but I just ask one question. If you always get fight with many peoples here, do you consider ever chance that reason is YOU? Maybe not always 10 other peoples...

Oh its a big conspiracy. A clique. Bullies.

Never mind that many in this supposed "group" have had plenty of disagreements here on AZB over the years....