TAR 19 Update: Jennifer Barretta to MC and Single Day Seats Available

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
5033752193_0fd7e0e8b7_z.jpg

TAR is excited to announce that Mezz Cues sponsored player Jennifer Barretta has signed on to act as the match Master of Ceremonies for TAR 19 Immonen vs Van Boening at Amsterdam Billiards October 12-14. Jennifer will be doing on camera player introductions, interviews and commentary. We at TAR are very thankful to Jennifer for being a part of this epic event.

Single day VIP and General Admission tickets are now available for sale. Previously only three day packages were available so now anyone who can only make a day or two can assure themselves a seat at Amsterdam. Seating is limited on site so make sure you don't miss out if you want to watch this clash of champions live. Seats are available at http://www.theactionreport.net/category.sc?categoryId=29

I should mention to anyone who is thinking of getting a little rowdy during the match that Jennifer will also be acting as head of security. Take my word for it when I say you do not want this young lady angry at you:

5034372960_94ab005093_z.jpg

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
With Jennifer and myself helping out, this event got a whole lot sexier.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
As long as she has a dedicated camera I'm fine with this. She also should pay homage and flirt with me at least twice per session so people think I am cooler than I am. I may even call in.

JCIN You remember you had 3 rules of pool. How does Mika fit in is he an honorary filipino?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
hopefully she can commentate better than she plays! j/k

You know just because you put "j/k" or a smiley after a rude statement doesn't make it any less rude.

But to address your concerns I find Jennifer to be a very good commentator and she possesses something even harder to find in the pool world; that is confidence and ease in front of a camera. We are very lucky to have her as a part of the show.

Besides some of the best players in the world are not the best commentators. Imagine Efren and Shane in the booth. They would average four words an hour.

It would go like this:

Efren: "I got lucky"

Two hours go by........

Shane: "He can't beat me"

The end.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Imagine Efren and Shane in the booth. They would average four words an hour.

It would go like this:

Efren: "I got lucky"

Two hours go by........

Shane: "He can't beat me"

The end.

LOL i just pulled a gut muscle laughing at this