ugusuje7.jpg
ymaperuv.jpg
uza7ury7.jpg
ny6a5a4u.jpg
2uda4esy.jpg

VolturiCases

VolturiCases
Silver Member
I just posted a case... Which in my opinion is stunning .. Due to the natural beauty of the material I used... Nothing else...but if u want to see real eye catching art works ... I can post 3 or 4 every week... I thought this was a place to expose n share works not a battle zone!

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
JB, is the competition so heated that you need resort to attacking his thread?

You report posts and ask for people to be banned but what do I find when I investigate this thread?

So your house is clean, huh John?

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish that I would have just posted 'sweet case' without reading the entire thread.

Anyway, that is a sweet case and your talent is evident.

Great work, Jerry

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I m Sure he can:) think i m coming the next weeks to Hannover for a Short visit, my Friend :)))

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
I don't get it. Why can't a guy post his case without it turning into a pissing contest? Just admire the case and the work without making a reference to anyone else's work. Is it that hard?

<~~generally speaking. not pointing fingers...

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
JB, is the competition so heated that you need resort to attacking his thread?

You report posts and ask for people to be banned but what do I find when I investigate this thread?

So your house is clean, huh John?

Yes my house is clean Wilson. You didn't find me breaking any rules. You found Rigmaster breaking them and chose to ignore it.

Is it ok to call someone an assclown Wilson? Is it ok to say I exploit my staff in China?

After all you warned Ron previously about this. I guess you changed your mind and the rules.