2 New Robinson Standard Cues

robinson

Registered
I'm posting these cues for a friend of mine out on the west coast. Cue "A" has a Birds Eye Maple forearm and sleeve with a Cocobolo handle, the weight is 19.4oz. and comes with one shaft, he's asking $850. Cue "B" has a Cocobolo forearm and sleeve with a black with white speck linen wrap, it weighs 19.4oz. and comes with one shaft, he's asking $750. If interested please contact Rick at 714-715-8373. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• maple standard 1A.jpg
    maple standard 1A.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,063
  • coco standard 1B.jpg
    coco standard 1B.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 1,064

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a wanted/ for sale section that you should have posted this in. I imagine it will be moved very soon. Welcome to AZ forums..

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Crazy coincidence that a pool forum user with name Robinson is selllin a friend's Robinson cues.

Mind...blown.

Just kidding. I presume you made them? Nice firewood there.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Strongest joint in the biz.

I believe one can stand on it suspended and it will not fail but don’t quote me.

Nice cues sir.

robinson

Registered
No coincidence, I made the cues and I'm posting them for a friend who's not to familiar with selling on AZ Billiards. I've already been paid for them so I'm doing him a favor, If I was selling them for myself I'd definitely say so. I hope your mind wasn't blown to badly.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
No coincidence, I made the cues and I'm posting them for a friend who's not to familiar with selling on AZ Billiards. I've already been paid for them so I'm doing him a favor, If I was selling them for myself I'd definitely say so. I hope your mind wasn't blown to badly.

Duplicate...

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

You have built many cool and interesting cues
Are you still building cues?
I've never seen a plain jane Robinson cue before, typically the are are loaded up fancy cues.

Thanks for posting, nice cues

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've never seen a plain jane Robinson cue before, typically the are are loaded up fancy cues.

I think John passed away a few years ago.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mind blown again, helfert!

Course, my mind gets blown pretty easily, given its tiny size and all that.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm posting these cues for a friend of mine out on the west coast. Cue "A" has a Birds Eye Maple forearm and sleeve with a Cocobolo handle, the weight is 19.4oz. and comes with one shaft, he's asking $850. Cue "B" has a Cocobolo forearm and sleeve with a black with white speck linen wrap, it weighs 19.4oz. and comes with one shaft, he's asking $750. If interested please contact Rick at 714-715-8373. Thanks for looking.

Good morning Mr. Greg Robinson. Your dad was a very nice man and great Cue maker. There is no doubt, Robinson cues will live on thru you. You have your Father's skills.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Greg, why don't you post up some of the guitars you have built? :)

Dave Gross

robinson

Registered

Yes, I'm still making cues. My dad and I used to make cues together but I took over about twelve years because he was suffering with dementia , he died about two years ago. We've made quite a few plain cues but the fancier ones get shown more I guess, the new Ivory law is having an impact on the higher end cues though.

robinson

Registered
guitars

Here are a few of the guitars I've made

Attachments

• wave guitar.jpg
    wave guitar.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 269
  • wasp rs.jpg
    wasp rs.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 256
  • wasp back rs.jpg