Are you getting a new Cue, Case, or both for Christmas?

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased my dad a new cue and I know he will be excited. It's in transit home as we speak. I ordered a custom cue from a cuemaker in Maryland. I designed it and he started on it six months ago. He said it will be done before Christmas so I'm pretty excited. Oh, and I bought my seven year old daughter a bright blue two piece cue, 48" long and a nice little case.

Mossburg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wife got me a Gulyassy break cue, and I've got a custom JB case on order for myself. Looking like it might be a very good Christmas. Of course, I guess this means that I really need to step it up with her gift as well :)

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
John Barton is the case man for this Christmas !!

NO DOO DOO about that.
POOPFREEZONE2.jpg

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Mossburg, step it up for your wife's gift!

Wife got me a Gulyassy break cue, and I've got a custom JB case on order for myself. Looking like it might be a very good Christmas. Of course, I guess this means that I really need to step it up with her gift as well :)

You are right to keep her happy as you are... Thanks for your input.
Regards,
Lock N load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Janaka, some people have everything!

I picked up the 2nd SE cue in my signature for my wife and had mr Baxter make her some AWESOME joint protectors for it. I then traded my Blak2-2 for a Jacoby cue.

Lots of goodies in this household. :)

I'm hoping my billiards room will be done by Mid-January too!

Thanks for your input.
Regards,
Lock n load.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Over my wifes dead body I am.
I asked her jokingly if I was getting any pool related things this year.
Well, she gave me that look. You would have to be here to actually see That Look, but,
it was the over my dead body look.

TheThaiger

Banned
I'm broke, so am going the other way - already sold the Ikon 8, the Pred Air, the Super Aramiths, the J&J J/B, the spare Kamuis (both tips and chalk, and the gator for that matter), several cases and a few cheaper cues. The Blak 1 and BK2 are going next.

The good news is I've gone back to playing with my $50 McDermott Genuine (Chinese made and warped) and Masters chalk, and have never played better or miscued less!

Merry Christmas to all.

cowboy395

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zinzola

Have a Zinzola on the way. He e-mailed me on Tuesday and said it would be sprayed in 2 to 3 days. If it is here by Christmas, who knows? Excited to see it though.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My gift to myself arrived yesterday. Predator Ikon 3 with free poison jumper included.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323390539.917667.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323390539.917667.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 268
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323390560.342794.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323390560.342794.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 263

dareads

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Santa Barton is delivering me a new Prototype Case as well. Got my BK2 a few weeks ago, so we'll lump that in as a present to me too.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Blue Hog, you might be surprised!

Over my wifes dead body I am.
I asked her jokingly if I was getting any pool related things this year.
Well, she gave me that look. You would have to be here to actually see That Look, but,
it was the over my dead body look.

You never know!!! Thanks for your input.
Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well at least you have some money now!

I'm broke, so am going the other way - already sold the Ikon 8, the Pred Air, the Super Aramiths, the J&J J/B, the spare Kamuis (both tips and chalk, and the gator for that matter), several cases and a few cheaper cues. The Blak 1 and BK2 are going next.

The good news is I've gone back to playing with my $50 McDermott Genuine (Chinese made and warped) and Masters chalk, and have never played better or miscued less!

Merry Christmas to all.

It's not all bad... Thanks for your input.
Regards,
Lock N Load.

goin2bepro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xmas

Wasn't originally planning on getting anything but ended up with this new to me used Rich Benson Hoppe copy.

Attachments

• IMAG0068.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 325
  • IMAG0069.jpg
    IMAG0069.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 251
  • IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 231
  • IMAG0076.jpg
    IMAG0076.jpg