MOSCONI CUP LIVE (Score Updates)

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tonight at league I'm going to let out a loud, high-pitched WEEEEE-ooooooooooh when my opponent is shooting.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Bergman did everything and much more than anyone could be asked to do. MD made far too many mistakes. Sounds like a familiar situation for sure.

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So maybe next year they can dolike in APA, award a point to loser when they get to the rubber match, and two for the winner?

Maybe this would be better for USA?

:p:frown::eek:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wow, what a match. Bergman was brilliant. Dechaine made two errors that looked like they'd deny Team USA a chance. Then, it looked like Mike had redeemed himself with that magnificent safety on the three at hill-hill, but Appleton kicked it in and Europe ran them out after that for the win. Wow, I really thought we had that one.

That was the first great match of this Mosconi Cup

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Appleton said that Albin shot on the four ball in final rack was the greatest shot he's ever seen in his life.

Those are not small words.

What a shot it was.

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something is going on with Shane. I can't figure it out. I don't think he likes playing team sports. Maybe he prefers one-on-one action. Not sure.

I believe you are correct. He doesn't even come down to encourage the team..

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, what a match. Bergman was brilliant. Dechaine made two errors that looked like they'd deny Team USA a chance. Then, it looked like Mike had redeemed himself with that magnificent safety on the three at hill-hill, but Appleton kicked it in and Europe ran them out after that for the win. Wow, I really thought we had that one.

That was the first great match of this Mosconi Cup

Best match I've seen so far. It was thrilling! :)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The good thing about this match-up now is Gray is cold and Bergman is still in stroke!

Mousa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something is going on with Shane. I can't figure it out. I don't think he likes playing team sports. Maybe he prefers one-on-one action. Not sure.

Mosconi has one on one action too! What he prefers I think is longer races!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosconi has one on one action too! What he prefers I think is longer races!

True, but Shane is not in control of the games. He has to do what the coach says. I think Shane would prefer to be in control more. I could be wrong, though.