this cues crazy

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
No way, do you know how long I've been searching for a 3 piece genuine hand carved pool cue. (Valued at $1,500)
Its mine, nobody else bid on it , OK.

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely, without a doubt junk.

A house cue with any sort of tip in it would be preferable to play with. I see these on eBay often and the only reason I do is because, someone somewhere, actually bought one of these.

Stop the insanity!!!

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
No way it's worth $1,500. Now, if it was one of the five piece models, that's all together different!

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
C'mon guys, cut the lady some slack...after all, she's from Montana:). I think she just forgot the decimal point. Heck, anybody can tell that cue is worth every bit of $15.00:wink:. The bid is even over that amount:eek:, must be becase it is an antique.

Have a nice day...Ken

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL!! I haven't seen one of those in about 25-30 years! Junk, with a capitol J

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Can you spell J U N K ?

Junk,,,,,What are you talking about i walk in a poolhall one time with one just like this,,,,people where lining up to play me.I would probably still be playing today if i didnt run out of money .It is a action getter.

Duffman

Barboxer for life.
Silver Member
A bar I played in a few years back had a cue exactally like this. It was a good house cue for the bar becasue it came apart in about 4000 places.

The craftmansship he is refering to, is the nice work on the MOLDED PLASTIC that makes up the butt of this cue.

Sad.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to get two of these and call one my break cue and one my playing cue and keep them in a spare case. Then, when I'm playing someone I really want to annoy, I'd break each one down and put it back together again in between breaks and games.

Hrrmmm, wonder if I can make one with even more parts to it ... where did I put that jigsaw?

Bankit

Registered
one of a kind?

Well thats an amazing statement , because i've got the same cue sitting here in the corner of my house. I bought it for 2.00 at a yard sale. Good luck with your bidding.

camusmuse

Registered
Seen one before, about 20 years ago.....thought it was a Brunswick stick.....or so I was told....

You could use the discs to adjust the weight....lol.....I didnt care for it much either....