Happy 50th Anniversary To Me

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I know I am one of the luckiest men in the world to have a wife like I have. We met on a blind date set up be an old GF of mine. Chances are we never would have met as she was from the money side of the tracks and I was from the docks. I went back to her place after the blind date and never left. I know if I didn't marry her 50 years ago, I'd be long dead or serving life in jail. Johnnyt

PS:OH, and she never *****ed about me playing pool for days.

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
I know I am one of the luckiest men in the world to have a wife like I have. We met on a blind date set up be an old GF of mine. Chances are we never would have met as she was from the money side of the tracks and I was from the docks. I went back to her place after the blind date and never left. I know if I didn't marry her 50 years ago, I'd be long dead or serving life in jail. Johnnyt

PS:OH, and she never *****ed about me playing pool for days.

Congrats Johnny on the Anniversary!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Happy Anniversary Johnny T.

That's quite a feat in today's world. .... I'll catch ya in 10 more years.:grin:

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats!!!

Attachments

• LoveDeadpool.jpg
    LoveDeadpool.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 650

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnny, takes a lot of work to make a marriage last for 50 years, congrats.

:bow-down::bow-down:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
My mom turned 90 a couple of weeks ago and I knew better than to toast by saying "here's to the next 90." I am similarly disinclined to say "here's to the next 50 years of your marriage."

... but I'm happy to say "here's to you and your wife and to the years you have left together." Congratulations to both of you!

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
Congratulations to you both.

As good as your wife is, marriage is still a two way street. 50 years of it says to me that there has been a lot of give and take in between. My wife and I are working on number 35 and I will tell anybody, it is like I won the lottery.
Congratulations again Johnny. :thumbup:
Tommy