Who's gonna be in Vegas next month?

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I might be in Vegas during the APA Nationals next month. No I won't be playing in it, but a friend of mine is. I got a call at work a few hours ago saying that he wants me to go and all I need to do is catch the flight.

I haven't been on a vacation in two years so it is due time for me to go have some fun.

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
me me me! I'll be manning the PoolTees booth as usual. Watching thousands of other people playing pool and not getting to play myself. :sad:

Stop by and say hi. Even when I'm not drunk in the booth, I'll be sure to give you an AZB discount on any purchase.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
me me me! I'll be manning the PoolTees booth as usual. Watching thousands of other people playing pool and not getting to play myself. :sad:

Stop by and say hi. Even when I'm not drunk in the booth, I'll be sure to give you an AZB discount on any purchase.

I may very well be there. Believe it or not my fiancee' wants me to go which should be a sign because having a fiancee' wanting you to go to Vegas comes around about as often as Haley's Comet.

TeeA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Wife's Riviera Slots are Calling

We make it a pool/slot vacation and have been blessed to get there every year over the last decade.

I'm playing with a Masters, Nine Ball, and two Eight Ball teams. Got a little unlucky when our fifth Eight Ball team lost in the finals...just kidding (about the losing part)! What a sick year for qualifying. :thumbup:

Last edited:

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there. Going over early to watch some friends and then playing in the Masters.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You on that team that wins it every year? Heard it was a team from cali.

There have been two different teams from my area to do well. First it was The Three Amigos. They are friends and I went over with them a few years. The Amigos were at the top(1st or 2nd) for several years and then I think ended in 3rd their last year.

Next it has been a team from San Gabriel Valley. I believe thier name is Goof Troop. I know them well and they are good guys. They all play very hard. They have won it two years in a row.

I have played on a few teams over the past 5 years. We finished 5th 3 times and cashed the other two. Last year I played poorly and hurt our team. This year that wont happen.
Part of the Three Amigos is on the team I am on this year.
Should be fun.

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there playing in Masters Teams. Not sure what our name will be, I think we are either Brews n Cues or Jaeger Raiders.
Looking forward to actually meeting a few AZers while I'm there. I'm bringing my digital camera so I can take some pics and it has a "no flash" option.;)

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I have pretty much sold myself on going. I guess I'll hit the mini tournaments while I'm there. As soon as I get back to my buddy to work out the details I'll make a final decision. Of course it all hinges on whether or not I can get off work.