DSC01666.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Berny,
Your pics never cease to amaze me! And I say that because I once owned the same darn camera and couldn't take pics that even came CLOSE to as good as yours!

And this cue is just awesome!!! LOVE the design!

Thanks for sharing.

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Thanks for all the nice Words about the pics .. it's very appreciated :)

This is one of a few Cues i really miss ... it was sold around 2 Years ago.

My Friend Tommy requested to post the pics up again.

I am glad some more Friends enjoy them also.

Hope anybody is well :)
Berny

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
i allways love the double oval....really nice cue...that would have been a tough one to get rid of.....

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you my friend !!!

Berny,

Thank you so much my friend. Now I can go to sleep with a smile on my face :wink:

Like others have said, " Thats the most beautiful cue I've ever seen ", thats an understatement if there ever was one.

It's, " TOTALLY OUTRAGOUS ", !!!!

The colors are what makes this cue so beautiful, simple and tasteful..It just flows.

The Elephant Ear wrap fits in perfectly with the overall design, probably the nicest piece of wrap I've ever seen.

Berny, your right - the pictures came out fantastic - WOW!!!

Well, it's certainly my new Wallpaper, at home and at work.

I'm glad so many people will get to see this work of functional art again for some and the first time for others.

Berny, thanks again for replying to my request, " YOU DA MAN ".

Again, if ever I can return the favor, I'm totally indebted to you Sir !!!!

Tommyd1

Last edited:

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Berny,

Thank you so much my friend. Now I can go to sleep with a smile on my face :wink:

Like others have said, " Thats the most beautiful cue I've ever seen ", thats an understatement if there ever was one.

It's, " TOTALLY OUTRAGOUS ", !!!!

The colors are what makes this cue so beautiful, simple and tasteful..It just flows.

The Elephant Ear wrap fits in perfectly with the overall design, probably the nicest piece of wrap I've ever seen.

Berny, your right - the pictures came out fantastic - WOW!!!

Well, it's certainly my new Wallpaper, at home and at work.

I'm glad so many people will get to see this work of functional art again for some and the first time for others.

Berny, thanks again for replying to my request, " YOU DA MAN ".

Again, if ever I can return the favor, I'm totally indebted to you Sir !!!!

Tommyd1

My Pleasure Tommy :)

Best
Berny

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Berny the pics you take are awesome as always. I think Hugh Hefner will be calling you very soon my friend. Take care of yourself & please keep posting your cue pics.
Jeff

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
hehehehheheee

Berny the pics you take are awesome as always. I think Hugh Hefner will be calling you very soon my friend. Take care of yourself & please keep posting your cue pics.
Jeff

LOL ... now that would mean some pretty cool "close ups" :grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

Thanks Bud

Berny ;)

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
The funny thing is that I still remember the day when I first saw this cue like as if it happened yesterday! The double oval is undoubtedly the nicest Black cue in the sub-20000 category :)

The main thing with custom cues - for me - is that though one sometimes looks similar to another one, a piece's colors and the entire cue itself can turn out so much nicer than the others that it's just stunning... I think I can say that this is the case here!

Berny, thank you so much for posting and Tommyd1, thank you too ror the idea of posting this amazing work again. You two are just great!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thats is such a great design, i'm suprised that there arnt more cues like that out there with that basic theme, Thats a fantastic cue