Who's attending the us open

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello

I will be there Mon-Thur, staying at the Luxor, just next door and they have a walk way where you don't have to go out side to get to the Mandalay Bay. Hope to see some friends from the Derby Days.
Tom

I will be there Monday night until Thursday evening. I don't know if I will recognize you outside of the derby. Staying at Luxor or Excal I forget next to MB also. I will be playing poker late night mostly but want to see Griffs one night after matches.

Look forward to meeting some people there. I buy and sell cues, cases, have a little shop and a nice stream on a few days a week. I am also known to bet on just about any match worth watching also.

Brendan Sullivan
The Players Club
stlplayersclub.com

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there Monday night until Thursday evening. I don't know if I will recognize you outside of the derby. Staying at Luxor or Excal I forget next to MB also. I will be playing poker late night mostly but want to see Griffs one night after matches.

Look forward to meeting some people there. I buy and sell cues, cases, have a little shop and a nice stream on a few days a week. I am also known to bet on just about any match worth watching also.

Brendan Sullivan
The Players Club
stlplayersclub.com

Will you buddy Iba be coming with you?
Tom

Last edited:

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just thought it would be a nice idea for all those who are attending to make themselves know within this thread, what type of tickets you have purchased and where bots in the world your from ... so I'll start

Hi everyone I'm Shaun and I have a VIP ticket for the entire tournament and I'll be travelling from England
I'm Denis. i'll be there all week. VIP pass last 3 days.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I will be playing. Should I get past my first round match on the winners side my next opponent might be Wu Jiaching, the guy who won the World Championship when he was 16.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I will likely be hosting a small party at my house in Vegas. Hope to see many old and new friends.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
What's your seat# ?

VIP seats are not yet assigned, but are usually in the first three rows. I also had a VIP pass at the Mosconi and, as I had "will call" tickets, I did not find out where I was sitting until I got there. I have "will call" tickets again this time.

I'll post my seat location once I get there on 4/24. Looking forward to seeing you.

Hint: My picture is in my AZB avatar so I should be easy to identify.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
I've got Albin Ouschan my first round. Fargo predicts I have a chance to win. A 0.1% chance! :)

I will be playing. Should I get past my first round match on the winners side my next opponent might be Wu Jiaching, the guy who won the World Championship when he was 16.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ll be there starting Tuesday. VIP seats and staying on-site (Delano). Bringing 3 buddies who have never seen Griffs, so will definitely be making a pilgrimage there. Hope we can get a table.

My only other time at Griffs I loved it so much I stayed 10 hours.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will likely be hosting a small party at my house in Vegas. Hope to see many old and new friends.

I'm coming just for your party! I'll be the drunk guy in the corner sleeping. :eek:
I'm traveling all the way from the National Republic of New California.

Last edited:

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there Sunday thru Tuesday. We've got a few of our local area players in the event....so, we'll be there sweating their matches....hope to see some of you folks there :cool: