Dennis Orcullo Giving Up Some Big Weight $...

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
at Griff’s. Same basic game that Alex played.

For those who heard about Alex Pags giving up serious weight in one hole at Freezer’s last week, you’ll be happy to know that Dennis Orcullo is doing the same game this week at Griff’s.

Everyone seems to have a different idea what exactly is the game, but someone in it saz:

15-4, 16-4, 30 small bags of sand per rack in the middle, settle every 5 racks. I only saw three pennies, so 16-4 wouldn’t work out.

If you need a decoder ring, please keep it private.

Freddie <~~~ and then there was Kaci/Alcano

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
at Griff’s. Same basic game that Alex played.

For those who heard about Alex Pags giving up serious weight in one hole at Freezer’s last week, you’ll be happy to know that Dennis Orcullo is doing the same game this week at Griff’s.

Everyone seems to have a different idea what exactly is the game, but someone in it saz:

15-4, 16-4, 30 small bags of sand per rack in the middle, settle every 5 racks. I only saw three pennies, so 16-4 wouldn’t work out.

If you need a decoder ring, please keep it private.

Freddie <~~~ and then there was Kaci/Alcano

In AZ-it was 2 games in a row @15-4 and then the third@16-4-and repeat. it was not hinged on who broke.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is tough. You have to play perfect--but the other guy breaks well and comes up occasionally with a very good shot that makes him tough and he is NOT afraid to gamble.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just because a pro player makes a game doesn't mean that they always win or win
easily

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex won after 3-4 days -Up only a few games but @6k per he made out pretty well but he really worked for it.

PT109 reported here that it was $8,000 (and that may have only been Alex's end as he wasn't taking all of the action - it wasn't clear to me whether that was Alex's end or the whole amount Team Alex won). $8,000 for 3-4 days is better than the winner of most pro events these days!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PT109 reported here that it was $8,000 (and that may have only been Alex's end as he wasn't taking all of the action - it wasn't clear to me whether that was Alex's end or the whole amount Team Alex won). $8,000 for 3-4 days is better than the winner of most pro events these days!

That was just Alex's end-what i dont know is the total-but id guesstimate it was 12 or 18k.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To astandalone post, I gotta respond with a 'no shit'.

Is there something that someone said that makes your say that?

Everybody was just saying how tough a game it was for Alex and why he would
even give up a spot like that As good as pro players are I'm sure they make
games that are hard to win and even lose at on occasion. A cheap set a average
player might play just to say they played but for serious cash like this they aren't going to
give away their money

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sad.

Lou Figueroa
but true

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shane Giving Up Big Weight $$$

On to the next challenger...

SVB/TM,

16-4/15-4

One large bag of Pokemon cards per game , per man