On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
The fact that he "couldnthinkof01" makes me think maybe he has ran out of ones to think of or she really was "thinking" challenged. A real name and your playing level will help speed this up... Name is more important than level tho here because we have like 2 D players with recognized names and another anon D that troll AZ CONSTANTLY.....

You sellers need to stick together. Don't let anyone take your free roll ads away. Johnnyt

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His tips play well................

You sellers need to stick together. Don't let anyone take your free roll ads away. Johnnyt

Basically they took the old school tips that we all loved and played with and treated the tips in a manner that kept their shape and their great playability.

If you liked a LaPro, Elk Master and there is one more you will love these tips.

They actually last and don't break down. You don't have to reshape them every other day.

Try'em Johnny. Chris would probably send you a free sample.

If something works I tell players, if it doesn't I'll tell them that also.

I loved a LaPro. This is like a LaPro on steroids.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two Stooges tonight, great time..........

Two Stooges has 2 good weekly tournaments.

Sat at 4:00 PM they have 8 ball race to 5 double elim. race to 4 on the losers. Alternate break.

Sunday at 4:00 PM they have 9 ball race to 7 double elim. race to 6 on the losers. Alternate break.

They also have a break pot. it was up to 120 per ball. I was lucky enough to get my name drawn and then lucky to make the 10 and the 6 on the break. Shot the 1, 2, 3 and got hooked on the 4 ball. It was worth $480. Not bad.

Then I won the 8 ball and that paid another $90.

I go there pretty much every Sat that there isn't a big tourney somewhere. So much fun for $15 entry. Then I buy $25 worth of tickets and we're off to the races.

Stooges also adds $100 to each tourney.

Today I think they had just over 20 players. tough field to get through also. Even Greg Fix came out of hiding and had some fun. It was great to see him.

Then I went over to Jimmys pro billiards and hit some racks with one of my recent students. He's hitting'em pretty sporty.

I also talked to Jimmy's manager Mya, I don't know if I spelled it right. She's really a nice person and I told her Jimmy needs to get a tourney on Tuesday and Thursday. Noone up in the cities has one on those nights. She's pretty excited about it and it would be great for the players.

I lines up a few more lessons for next week.

Also I worked with a guys from Albert Lee Mn. He had his wife and daughters there and I also worked with them also. The one daughter really started shooting good once she got the left eye in the right place. She's right handed and left eye dominant.

I worked with them all in between matches.so there was never a dull moment.

Dan Voller even played tonight. He got pretty drunk after awhile and Gilligan, one of the great backers here in the cities, was going to put up $500 so we could play 5 ahead one pocket. $100 per game.

I don't play one pocket hardly at all but I would have loved to see him beat me when he's drunk. He plays pretty good like that but pool is pool. One Pocket or not.

He got booted out before we could make it happen.

Oh well. So overall it was about a $600 night.

Not bad for a small weekly tournament.

Tomorrow it's back at Stooges for the 9 ball.

They keep it rolling up here in in the Twin cities.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sunday at Two Stooges 9 ball.......

Got lucky again today and got drawn for the 10 ball Break and run.

I guess the secret is to buy more tickets than anyone else.

Broke dry.

The good news is I won the 9 ball tournament so I came out ahead for the day anyway, even after buying the tickets. Each ball would have been worth $108 .

Other than that not much going on.

Stopped at Jimmys Pro billiards and it looks like it will be a go on the Tuesday and Thurday night tournaments there. I'm going to have to do a little work to get the word out but it shouldn't be too tough.

He should have a $20 entry. Add $50 with 8 players and $100 if he gets 16 or more. I'm sure he will be getting more. He's got a full kitchen and to make a few pizzas and pass them around would be pretty cool. Show the players that he wants them there and give a little back. He also needs to start a break and run pot.

He's got some of the best equipment in town. great place to play. good food and all kinds of beer. Now he just has to step on the gas and take it to the next level. Get that place packed every night. Jimmy's Pro Billiards is really on the up swing. He's doing a great job.

That would fill up each day of the week with weekly tournaments in the Twin Cities area.

Right now it's Monday at Shooters in Burnsville. 9 ball race to 5 winner breaks. $15.00 entry.

Tuesday at Jimmys Pro Billiards. 8 ball, race to 5 alternate break. $20.00 entry.

Wed at Shooters in Burnsville, handicap 9 ball race to 5 $15.00 entry.

Thursday at Jimmys. 9 ball race to 6 alternate break $20 entry.

Friday at CR's 9 ball race to 5. $15.00 entry.

Sat at Two Stooges. 8 ball $15.00 entry race to 5.

Sunday at Two Stooges 9 ball race to 7 $15 entry.

They all have break and run pots so there is good motivation to get out and play.

Besides the leagues, which are limited in the summer months, these weekly tournaments keep players playing. the more that come, the more we build pool. Right now there is a pretty good nucleus.

Traveling around the country I see that these weekly tournaments are so important for the pool halls and the players.

So if anyone from around the country comes here to work for a week or 2 there is plenty to pick from as far as weekly tournys.

The players I'm giving lessons to are coming back every week. Good to see. Play better they want to play more.

Just the way it is.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shooters Billiards tonight............

This is one of the longest running tournaments in the Twin Cities area.

Race to 5 9 ball on 9 foot Brunswick gold crowns.

$15 entry with double elimination.

I will be there and willing to give any player that wants to see how Perfect Aim works a free mini lesson.

Mini lesson is important because until you see this you won't even begin to understand how much easier this make it to see and aim a shot better.

See you all there..........

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played and gave a lessons last night to a guy from Memphis

Played in the tougher than tough handicap tourney at Shooters in Burnsville, Mn last night.

I'm just about over the shingles. it sure is getting much easier to play again. I walked right through this handicap tournament. it was just like the boat ancor I was dragging was gone.

I guy from Memphis walked in with his cue stick and I introduced myself right after the tourney. He said he watched a little and knew for sure he didn't want to play me.

I told him what I do and worked a little bit with his aiming only to find out he has that ocular vision. He's right handed and is left eye dominant.

Unlike us normal players that the right eye does the actual aiming to the right and the left to the left, he uses the left eye like a telescope. The problem was that when he shot to the right he was letting the right eye do the shooting. Once I showed him how to get over in the correct position for him cutting to the right was a snap.

It was crazy how much better he shot after getting there.

We will be doing a full lesson in about a week. He's actually working here for a few weeks.

I had fun and he really had fun.

Can't wait to go to the poolroom tonight and see what other magical things can happen.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CR billiards Friday Night 8 ball tournament....

Jerry at CR's has his tables in great shape as usual. I havn't played much in his tournament on Friday night because it makes it tough to get up early to play in some bigger ones Sat morning.

They got a break pot that pays $1800 a ball right now. Next week will be my 3rd week so I will be buying a bucket load of tickets.

I lost a match tonight early. it's a race to 4. race to 3 on the losers.

As I'm walking through the losers bracket one of the players comes up to me and asked if I's split if I get to the finals because he wanted to leave. Says he has to work early.

I like to play these out for the practice. the prize money isn't the great. It's a $15 entry fee. 1st is $100 2nd is $60 so the split is $80 apiece.

I really have nothing else to do in the morning so I'd like to play.

Oh well, it's a great tournament and a lot of fun.

I worked with a few young guns after the tournament. Taylor was the one young mans name and I forgot the other. TJ Steinhouse was there also. It was kind of funny though. When we were to the part where we cut the balls to the right and the left TJ already told Taylor that he would hit the ball too thick when he cut to the right. He's left eye dominant.

This topped the night off great. I'm heading down to Elgin on July 17th to work with a whole family. 4 boys that are crazy about pool and their father or mother asked me on the internet if a couple more kids could come. They were talking about Taylor and his buddy that I met tonight.

Again, I ca see such great results with teaching this that I'm working with all the kids I can. The Minneapolis area will be a hot spot for pool for sure in the near future churning out a bunch of Champions.

Tomorrow. it's off to Two Stooges to play at 4:00.

Playing and teaching. it doesn't get any better than this.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couple of good pool days in Minneapolis.........

Sat was a good day. Got some good playing in and lost in the final to Demi. He's one of the best players up here so you gotta play well or he'll put you down.

Demi also got drawn for the break and run and made a couple of balls worth about $120 each.

So I left Two Stooges and headed to Jimmys to see if there would be anyone to play or maybe give a Perfect Aim mini lesson. No such luck.

So I headed down to Shooters in Burnsville and my good friend Herman was working and I got to play some cheap sets with another friend, kevin. Nice kid and he plays me all the time ', races to 7 for $20. I give him the wild 8 ball.

Headed home and I just couldn't sleep. Knee hurt and the shingles are still hanging around. I've played right through them. Not fun sometimes and it can really suck out the energy.

When I left Two Stooges I gave another young gun up here a ride home. When I dropped him off I told him I'd pick him up Sunday for Two Stooges 9 ball tournament at 4:00 PM.

Little did I know I would have trouble sleeping. Woke up at 3:00 PM and I was just beat. Ate, took a shower and headed to St Paul to pick up David. I actually should have gotten up a little earlier because he lives in a pretty residential area. And it was raining cats and dogs.

Picked him up and set my GPS to take me to Stooges. Little did I know but I hit my home address in Inver Grove Heights by accident instead of Stooges. Finally I realized I was going the wrong way and I was still 1/2 hour from stooges and it was almost 4:00.

So I called them and explained the lame brain mistake I made. The guy that was running the tournament said no problem. For some reason not many players showed up and there were only 8 players with myself and David.

So we turned around and headed back thinking that 1/2 would be it. We got to 694 and the traffic was all but stopped. Great. It was raining so hard you could hardly see the car in front of you.

Then I looked at the gas gage. It was really empty. I told david we better get some gas real quick. We pulled off on Rice street. I swiped my credit card and the pump said it wanted my zip code. Said wrong zip code. Tried again and it said the same thing.

I sent david in to give the guy $20 cash. The guy told him pay after you pump. I took the $20 and went back in and said I only want $20, just turn on the darn pump as I handed him the $20.

Got back on 694 and it was still slow.

Finally we got there and a few players acted pissed. I told them on the phone how many tickets I wanted for the break and run and I got drawn.

I broke, no balls so that was done.

Then we started playing the tournament. Two Stooges just recovered all the diamond bar boxes and they really play different than they did. it gave many of the players lots of trouble getting shape. Being an old road players like myself I adjusted pretty good. Won the tournament and headed out to give Dave a ride home and get home myself and get some rest.

Sure am glad I moved up here. there is something going on pretty much every nigh to help the players that want to play in stroke a little.

Again I lined up another lesson so I'm glad I went through all the trouble and finally made it.

I've never lived full time in the big city like Minneapolis. Need to make sure and give yourself an extra 1/2 hour to an hour to go cross town. That can be 30 minutes.

Tomorrow the week starts all over again at Shooters 9 ball at 7:30.

Feel like a kid in a candy store. It don't get any better than this.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little barking contest tonight at Shooters in Burnsville.......

I was feeling pretty good tonight and played 3 matches and never lost a game.

Had to play Robert, one of the better players in town, especially at one pocket, and he got the best of me putting me in the losers bracket. He played really jam up.

Robert comes in about every other week and tells me he will play me some $40 one pocket. I decline but tell him I will play him some $20 a game to try and learn. His answer is always, No, $40 a game.

I've been playing a little one pocket and have watched it for years. it hasn't taken me too long to catch on to it. I just felt I didn't have the patients.

I got through the losers bracket and got to play Robert again. He asked me if I wanted to split. I told him no, that I came here to play and this is great practice.

As we're playing the first game I'm running out and as I'm done shooting the 5 ball, walking around the table Robert gets down on the table next to me and shots a ball. It catches my eye and I almost missed the 6 ball. I ignore it and get down on the 7 and he shoots another ball. I give him a , What are you doing look and he backs up away from the table. I get down on the 8 ball, an easy shot and easy to get shape on the 9 ball and blow the shape on the 9 ball. I have to try and bank the 9 ball and miss it.

As Robert is coming to the table I asked him to please not shoot on the table next to us while I'm playing. He replies, you weren't even shooting. And rakes the balls around and says you win. And kind of throws a temper tantrum about how terrible I am to ask him not to shoot.

Kind of like a bully that thinks he can do whatever he wants.

I don't know of any tournament in the world where you are allowed to hit ballson the next table while your opponent is shooting.

Then he starts barking about playing one pocket. I told him I would play him some $40 a rack right now.

He replies No, we got to play for $100.

I shot back, I'll play you for $50 a game. He snapped back, $100.

Assuming he really doesn't want to play me by just jacking up the amount I told him Let's play for $500 a game.

He says bet $1000 so I shot back bet $2,000. One game knowing he really doesn't want to do that.

He fires back and says you don't even have $2,000. I pulled out $4,000 and told him I got 2 bullets.

I said back to him, I know you really don't want to play for $2,000.

I really like this guy and have for a long time. One of my favorite people up in the twin cities but this kind of seems out of character. He's usually pretty laid back.

He walks out the door and I figure it's all over.

About 2 minutes later comes back in and says OK , let's bet $2,000.

I said back to him so most of the players couldn't hear that I knew he really didn't want to play for $2,000.

My buddy Herman on one of the back tables hollers out, I'll put up the $2,000 for Gene. What this did was really put Robert on the spot because he was pretty much just barking.

Robert hollers across the poolroom, I don't even like you, blah blah blah.

So to kind of bail out Robert I told him I don't want to play.

He barks a little more and leaves.

Bottom line is this. Why would I want to play Robert at all after this. he just totally killed any action he could get with me by showing his ass and attitude to myself and the whole pool hall.

I was really looking forward to playing some with him in about a week or 2. I'm just getting over the shingles. my lower back is still pretty sore even though it looks like it's kind of healed up.

If Robert thinks it's OK to shoot on the table next to you in a tournament I can just imagine what he would be like playing one pocket when you got just one shot to make for the cash.

Don't need that kind of grief. I play pool for the love of the game and I teach players to play better even here where I have to compete against them.

I played pool on the road for about 15 years of my life.

Anytime there was an issue like this at any game I knew I was better off just looking for another game.

To any young players looking for action. you catch more bees with honey.

Be polite . respect the game of pool and respect your opponent.

For myself, I wouldn't play Robert even if I was stealing. I don't need the grief.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
When you are in a tournament match, you are not allowed to "practice" on the table next to the table you are playing a match on.

Everyone knows that is a distraction and that is why some people do it. As soon as a person does that, I tell them they are not allowed to do practice while in a match and I say it loud enough for everyone to hear and wait for the other player's lamentations and for him to cease and desist all of the distractions.

I laugh out loud when my sharking opponent says silly things like, "I was just trying to work out the kinks in my stroke."

JoeyA

I was feeling pretty good tonight and played 3 matches and never lost a game.

Had to play Robert, one of the better players in town, especially at one pocket, and he got the best of me putting me in the losers bracket. He played really jam up.

Robert comes in about every other week and tells me he will play me some $40 one pocket. I decline but tell him I will play him some $20 a game to try and learn. His answer is always, No, $40 a game.

I've been playing a little one pocket and have watched it for years. it hasn't taken me too long to catch on to it. I just felt I didn't have the patients.

I got through the losers bracket and got to play Robert again. He asked me if I wanted to split. I told him no, that I came here to play and this is great practice.

As we're playing the first game I'm running out and as I'm done shooting the 5 ball, walking around the table Robert gets down on the table next to me and shots a ball. It catches my eye and I almost missed the 6 ball. I ignore it and get down on the 7 and he shoots another ball. I give him a , What are you doing look and he backs up away from the table. I get down on the 8 ball, an easy shot and easy to get shape on the 9 ball and blow the shape on the 9 ball. I have to try and bank the 9 ball and miss it.

As Robert is coming to the table I asked him to please not shoot on the table next to us while I'm playing. He replies, you weren't even shooting. And rakes the balls around and says you win. And kind of throws a temper tantrum about how terrible I am to ask him not to shoot.

Kind of like a bully that thinks he can do whatever he wants.

I don't know of any tournament in the world where you are allowed to hit ballson the next table while your opponent is shooting.

Then he starts barking about playing one pocket. I told him I would play him some $40 a rack right now.

He replies No, we got to play for $100.

I shot back, I'll play you for $50 a game. He snapped back, $100.

Assuming he really doesn't want to play me by just jacking up the amount I told him Let's play for $500 a game.

He says bet $1000 so I shot back bet $2,000. One game knowing he really doesn't want to do that.

He fires back and says you don't even have $2,000. I pulled out $4,000 and told him I got 2 bullets.

I said back to him, I know you really don't want to play for $2,000.

I really like this guy and have for a long time. One of my favorite people up in the twin cities but this kind of seems out of character. He's usually pretty laid back.

He walks out the door and I figure it's all over.

About 2 minutes later comes back in and says OK , let's bet $2,000.

I said back to him so most of the players couldn't hear that I knew he really didn't want to play for $2,000.

My buddy Herman on one of the back tables hollers out, I'll put up the $2,000 for Gene. What this did was really put Robert on the spot because he was pretty much just barking.

Robert hollers across the poolroom, I don't even like you, blah blah blah.

So to kind of bail out Robert I told him I don't want to play.

He barks a little more and leaves.

Bottom line is this. Why would I want to play Robert at all after this. he just totally killed any action he could get with me by showing his ass and attitude to myself and the whole pool hall.

I was really looking forward to playing some with him in about a week or 2. I'm just getting over the shingles. my lower back is still pretty sore even though it looks like it's kind of healed up.

If Robert thinks it's OK to shoot on the table next to you in a tournament I can just imagine what he would be like playing one pocket when you got just one shot to make for the cash.

Don't need that kind of grief. I play pool for the love of the game and I teach players to play better even here where I have to compete against them.

I played pool on the road for about 15 years of my life.

Anytime there was an issue like this at any game I knew I was better off just looking for another game.

To any young players looking for action. you catch more bees with honey.

Be polite . respect the game of pool and respect your opponent.

For myself, I wouldn't play Robert even if I was stealing. I don't need the grief.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
tournaments and gambling

Hey Gene, Demetrius here. My buddy told me about your post, thanks for the shout out. Those were goofy sets we played, you're right the new cloth favors those of us that have been around the block, but even still we tripped up once in a while. But when I play you it's all about opportunities. You made some outs that were unreal, you just came up dry on a couple of breaks when you flat out exploded the rack. That's hard to overcome.

I have grown to love bar table 8 ball and think it is a real finesse game, but I don't like how much of the game boils down to whether or not something slops in on the break. I know in the long run the better player wins and a good break is part of that, but in the short run you can play inspired pool and end up getting beat by a much worse player because the balls jaw for you and topple for them. I'd like to see it played where you break, and then whether you sink one or not take ball in the kitchen. Alternate opportunities. Longer sets. I think that would separate things out quickly, the pressure to hold serve would be brutal. Or maybe loser breaks like that. Anyway, I'm dreaming, I'll suck it up and play the game the way it is, just tough when it goes against you.

Funny woofing story. That's why I'm with you and play mostly tournaments. For every money game you get there's like five false starts. We haven't played that many times, but when we did it was just agreeing to a game, flipping the coin, playing, and then breaking down our cues when the game was over. I'm with you on not having time for the other garbage. I have a job that keeps me busy these days, when I'm at the poolhall I just want to log hours, not talk about it. So I'll stick to tournaments and those on the 'good action list'.

I'm not playing much so I'm not sure I'll give you serious action, but I'll give you some healthy practice soon. I need to put in a session or two on the big table but then we can do some sparring playing 9 ball or 10 ball. There's that tournament in Mankato on July 10th (Friday at 6PM), one pocket Friday and 8 ball Sat/Sunday. I took Thursday/Friday off. If you want to play rotation we could play Friday early. Otherwise if you wanted to practice some one pocket cheap we could do that Thursday. I could maybe use the one pocket to get comfortable at the table, then switch to rotation to get my execution dialed in. Either way, I'll drop you a line in a week or so and see if we can warm each other up. I'm glad to have you around the cities, that's for sure! Talk soon.

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to it for sure....

Hey Gene, Demetrius here. My buddy told me about your post, thanks for the shout out. Those were goofy sets we played, you're right the new cloth favors those of us that have been around the block, but even still we tripped up once in a while. But when I play you it's all about opportunities. You made some outs that were unreal, you just came up dry on a couple of breaks when you flat out exploded the rack. That's hard to overcome.

I have grown to love bar table 8 ball and think it is a real finesse game, but I don't like how much of the game boils down to whether or not something slops in on the break. I know in the long run the better player wins and a good break is part of that, but in the short run you can play inspired pool and end up getting beat by a much worse player because the balls jaw for you and topple for them. I'd like to see it played where you break, and then whether you sink one or not take ball in the kitchen. Alternate opportunities. Longer sets. I think that would separate things out quickly, the pressure to hold serve would be brutal. Or maybe loser breaks like that. Anyway, I'm dreaming, I'll suck it up and play the game the way it is, just tough when it goes against you.

Funny woofing story. That's why I'm with you and play mostly tournaments. For every money game you get there's like five false starts. We haven't played that many times, but when we did it was just agreeing to a game, flipping the coin, playing, and then breaking down our cues when the game was over. I'm with you on not having time for the other garbage. I have a job that keeps me busy these days, when I'm at the poolhall I just want to log hours, not talk about it. So I'll stick to tournaments and those on the 'good action list'.

I'm not playing much so I'm not sure I'll give you serious action, but I'll give you some healthy practice soon. I need to put in a session or two on the big table but then we can do some sparring playing 9 ball or 10 ball. There's that tournament in Mankato on July 10th (Friday at 6PM), one pocket Friday and 8 ball Sat/Sunday. I took Thursday/Friday off. If you want to play rotation we could play Friday early. Otherwise if you wanted to practice some one pocket cheap we could do that Thursday. I could maybe use the one pocket to get comfortable at the table, then switch to rotation to get my execution dialed in. Either way, I'll drop you a line in a week or so and see if we can warm each other up. I'm glad to have you around the cities, that's for sure! Talk soon.

I was delighted to see you at the tournament. And many more to come. Good to see you get that cue out of the closet.

I moved here not only to play but to teach also and try and create a few more monsters to play against.

As always it was a pleasure playing someone that is respectful to the game and other players and yet plays at a higher level.

I have one more speed bump to cross, getting my left knee replaced also, but I'm going to try and put that off as long as possible. They told me I would know when the time comes for sure.

We need to get all the players excited somehow and get them all out playing again.

There is so much talent here in the Twin Cities.

Thanks again for the post on this thread and looking forward to many more battles.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fun at CR Billiards tonight..........

CR Billiards is kind of a unique place. Jerry the owner is quite the promoter. He's always got something going on, never a dull moment at CR's. .

On league nights it's usually packed.

On Friday night he has a great tournament. Race to 4 8 ball. Double elimination.

But the real highlight of the night is the break and run pot. Tonight it is up to $560 a ball. The rack is 10 ball on a 9 foot diamond.

You need 3 weeks in for the year to get in. I played a week in January and 0ne in Feb a few months after my knee replacement. it was tough but I just wanted to be around the pool players.

After moving up here a few weeks ago I have played every week which was 2 and this was the third. They didn't have a record kept who had played back in the beginning of the year and didn't remember so I had to wait until tonight.

I got 30 tickets and get drawn. Oh Boy. Here we go.

I guess there was a little controversy over whether I had enough weeks. I guess I shouldn't have been eligible until next week especially if the 2 weeks in the early part of the year were not counted.

TJ Stienhouse came over and racked the balls. I cranked up and did what I call a shovel break. It kind of worked as the corner ball came around 4 rails and went in the corner pocket.

As I looked at the rack I had a pretty easy shot on the 1 ball. Just needed to spin the rock a little with low left draw and get straight in on the 2 ball. That was all I was going to do because the 4 and 10 ball were pretty tough at the other end of the table.

It's amazing how tough a shot can feel when it's for 560 a ball.

I made them both and with the one I made on the break that netted me a nice chunk of money. $1620.

We split the money for the tourney , 1st and 2nd.

This is one of the best break and run pots in the country.

Thanks Jerry for making such a great place to play.

If you come to Minnesota and your thinking about opening a pool hall you need to pick this guys brain. He will get you on the right track for sure.

With 20 some Diamond tables it's hard to go wrong.

Rumor has it that he is selling some regular cut diamond tables and replacing them with brand new pro cuts.

Not a rumor at all, he is.

Making things better for us all the time.

Thanks again.............

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a great teaching day...........

Drove to Elgin Mn today and worked with 4 young guns and 2 dads.

each and everyone was a 100% winner. Basically 6 lessons in one day.

Feeling pretty good and playing much better. Might even get some action from Abernathy. I guess he's in the Minneapolis area.

My focus today though was on these 4 young guns. Each and everyone of them can see that now they can greatly improve and at a rapid pace.

Taylor, Jimmy, Sam, and Jake were the young guns. You can expect some good things to be happening for these young men in the near future. And they can all see it happening because they can see it with their own eye literally.

I don't know how to reach the rest of the players in the world but Perfect Aim is the Jackpot of getting the most from your ability to the see the shot correctly.

Sunday it looks like will be going to Austin Mn to work with some more young guns.

Soon in the next few years there will be a flood of top players coming from Mn and I'm just glad to be a part of their journey. I'm just speeding up their rise to the top like so many other young guns too many to mention.

Bedtime. tomorrow is another adventure.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
GO GENE!

JoeyA

Drove to Elgin Mn today and worked with 4 young guns and 2 dads.

each and everyone was a 100% winner. Basically 6 lessons in one day.

Feeling pretty good and playing much better. Might even get some action from Abernathy. I guess he's in the Minneapolis area.

My focus today though was on these 4 young guns. Each and everyone of them can see that now they can greatly improve and at a rapid pace.

Taylor, Jimmy, Sam, and Jake were the young guns. You can expect some good things to be happening for these young men in the near future. And they can all see it happening because they can see it with their own eye literally.

I don't know how to reach the rest of the players in the world but Perfect Aim is the Jackpot of getting the most from your ability to the see the shot correctly.

Sunday it looks like will be going to Austin Mn to work with some more young guns.

Soon in the next few years there will be a flood of top players coming from Mn and I'm just glad to be a part of their journey. I'm just speeding up their rise to the top like so many other young guns too many to mention.

Bedtime. tomorrow is another adventure.

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Gene. Would you be interested in coming up to Ashland WI if enough people were interested in lessons?

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely............

Hey Gene. Would you be interested in coming up to Ashland WI if enough people were interested in lessons?

Just give me a call and I will set up a time. Just let me know how many.

If there are too many I might need to stay for a day or 2.

Looking forward to it. Thanks.........

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will see who is interested. There is also a pool hall in Duluth called The Break Room and they would be interested as well. Would you like them to contact you? What are your prices so I can let people know. If you want, you could e-mail me at rick_kallio@yahoo.com

sopadre

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Gene,keep up the good work in MPLS.Next time I come back to Mn I will try to hook up with you. j rascot

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Off to Austin, Mn......

Going to have some fun.

Have a threesome to work with and can't wait to get there.

I'm really excited about the younger son, 14 years old. Another young fire to start.

Feeling better about my health. I can go go go and then go some more.

In fact I got to go. Almost a 2 hour drive.

I'm going to be going allot of places soon. Maybe even a big tournament and not just to watch.

62 is just a number. Thanks also to all my friends that wished me a happy birthday.

This pool world we all live in is just great. And it just keeps getting better.