Hypothetical feeler of a question... most you would spend on a raffle?

The Kurly One

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, there are some of us on here that look at raffles like this with love in our eyes and heat in our loins, but realistically I could never afford a ticket in one like this. The most I have spent on a raffle ticket is $25 and I cant see that chanking anytime soon without a lottery win... great question and a wonderful cue to back it up with more history than I will ever be able to hold...

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Aren't there raffle options that allow for 100 spots?

I could use the pick 4 and have 9999 spots, but filling 46 is easier than filling 99, although a 175-200 dollar a spot raffle might be more enticing.

JV

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'm in for a spot...

I just would not be able to control myself. Owning a Buska, priceless(well 18K). You could do your least expensive Szamboti at half the price. Just a thought...

Last edited:

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Update

Here is the idea...

46 numbers at 350 a spot.. Who's in?

99 Numbers to be the last two numbers in a pick 3 drawing.. $ 170 a spot... Who's in?

The issues are as follows, can these numbers be generated by AZ members, would there be an allowance for non-AZ members if we posted their actual names by the numbers. Frankly, we would love to do it, but we are just concerned about the logistics and being able to fill it.

Thanks for all your advice

Joe

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
I would likely take a shot at it. More than one with the smaller $$ in your scenarios.

Scott

Last edited:

AlexB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Raffle Cost

I"m not interested in this Buska raffle, but depending on the cue, I would be in for 2 or 3 spots at the higher price. If the cue really piqued my interest, I'd go for a dime if there were 10 spots.