Cost to Play Pool

K Knight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Chicago it varies a lot. As cheap as $2 per/hour to as much as $18 an hour for a table if there are 3 or more playing. Depends on what day, what time, how busy, who's working, etc...

Bar tables are usually $1, sometimes $1.25, rarely $0.75

Winston846

Aspiring 14.1 Player
Silver Member
10.00 all day per person.......5 4.5x9 Diamonds, 12 GC5's and 12 new Valleys. Rochester's newest pool emporium.......Camelot Billiards with your host Bruce Prince, counterman extraodinaire.

Nope... That's not the best deal around.

Ashland Billiards, Ashland Pa.
10 well-kept Gold Crowns
$5 all day every day

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Dub, we have 2 bar boxes, thats all the room there is. Altho, it is a fair size place.
You should see the menu, absolutely great food and prices.
We have a Scotch Tourney once a month.

Do I have to call you Brother Dub from now on?

Schon9ball'r

Registered
11 Diamond 9 foot tables and 8 Diamond 7 for tables.

11:00 AM to 6:00 PM M-F
Pool is free

This is hard to believe but about 2 years ago they paid you $1.00 an hour to play in the afternoons!

This has piqued my curiosity. How do they make money during the day? Food/beer sales? How much do they charge at night?

vasilios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW,these different prices and packages make some strong info of the pool world.thanks and keep them coming.

bill

RDaniel13

7 ball run master
Silver Member
Sundown Billiards in Mansfield, Ohio.

10 - 9' Brunswick gold crowns, 2 - 7' Valley coin op tables, 2 - 9' Diamond tables.

$3 an hour for anyone. $2 if you are a regular. Cheaper if they like you. :thumbup:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Dub, we have 2 bar boxes, thats all the room there is. Altho, it is a fair size place.
You should see the menu, absolutely great food and prices.
We have a Scotch Tourney once a month.

Do I have to call you Brother Dub from now on?

LOL

I ain't no officer. Those folks are the only ones I see being called "Brother". But you can call me whatever ya like, so long as it ain't late fer dinner! :p

We have a scotch double tournament every Thursday night, a local in-house league on Saturdays, and travelling tournaments vs other clubs from all over the state, about every other month or so. And as I said earlier, we host APA 8-ball, too.

It is a pretty good organization, from what I've seen. Of course there are the usual petty politics that any organization has, but I have nothing but good to say about The Eagles Club from my experience.

Posmanic

15 Rack Player
Silver Member
I used to play at Rack'em in Aurora, CO when it was $5 from open to 5PM then it was like 1.75 an hour a person after that. But after several chainges in ownership they dont do that anymore. I currently play at the Wynkoop Downtown Denver, CO Mon - Fri Free pool till 6 i believe then its 2.75 an hour.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
$3.25 per hour, Buffalo Billiards, Metairie, LA plus specials for day time playing..... Free pool tournaments. Business is good...

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Buffalo Billiards, Metairie, LA

Oh yeah, that's $3.25 per person. ONe person.... $3.25 per hour....
Maximum $6.50 per hour per table no matter how many players...
JoeyA

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
Anywhere from $3 to $10 per hour around town for the 9 footers. Several rooms give free table time to league players who play out of their room.

Steve

Jocke

Registered
Here in Finland the normal rate is from 6-10 euros per hour. But there is a lot of pubs with only one 9 footer, that let you play for free. Guess they think the revenue they get from the beer is more than what the table time would otherwise get them.

Three.Two.N.D.

Pogi_One
Silver Member
At a Navy Base i started playing at in San Diego it was 6 per hour regardless of how many people are playing. Cant beat that. Used to play for hours there

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Yeah us in Calgary up here in Canada can pay no less then $12/hr, and our dollar is atm worth more then a US dollar too...

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
The Jointed Cue in Sacramento charges approx. $5.75 (one player) per hour.

Hard Times Sacramento is just a bit higher, and Tuesdays are Senior Day
with a cost of just $2.00 per hour for Seniors, from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Most Bar-Boxes in the area will cost $1.00 - $1.50 per game.

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
Minot ND
The Rack

free pool from 11am to 1pm mon-fri
(after 1pm its 5 per person per hour. mon-sun) Tues day 10 bucks all day on 9 footers
rest of the week it between 20 and 25 for all day.

Kruiz89

Registered
$4/hr one person, $7/hr two people, $10/hr three+ people on carom table, eight 9' tables, or two 7' tables where I play.

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Cue & Cushion
From $1.25/ hour to $3.60/ hour per person depending on special.

Usually have 2 specials per month for free pool and about 10 specials for 3 hours of free pool every so often. Military specials/ Facebook/ etc.