Cost to Play Pool

risky biz

Banned
Vegas, baby!

Pool Sharks, Las Vegas:

Total of $8 to play from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, everyday.

Total of $8 to play from 2 AM - 8 AM, everyday.

Other times- $4.95 hr. single person, less if more than one.

Five 9' Diamonds, four 9' Brunswicks (one a Tournament Edition), a bunch of
9' Globals set up to play good. Diamond bar boxes and a few Valleys.

Cue Club and Mickeys are trying to match the pricing.

Rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BullShooters - Phx, AZ

$6.00 all day per player. 11am to 6pm- 9 ft GC III's

Of course that depends, I keep hearing their going to raise rates on the recovered smaller pocket tables that will be used for 1P tourneys. I think its a scare tactic. lol They open them at night for the leagues.

I'm curious about table conditions for those that pay higher rates. The reg tables are ok but like most pool rooms the ball sets are worn out. Prob been in service before George Sr was in office. :grin:

Rod

cowboyup200560

Always lookin......
Silver Member
iowa

The local bar back home with 9ft annaversaries was 3.25 an hour last time I was there.

Big Dogs in des moines is like 3.75/hr per person but they have day rates @ like 12.00 for six hours and it breaks down from there depending on time of day you show up.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Match Up's in Fort Collins, CO: M-F (per person rates) $1.50/hr until 3PM; $3.00/hr 3-6PM; after 6PM it's $4.00/hr. Same for Sat-Sun except no $1.50/hr deal. Mondays after 5PM, special single rate of $5.00 till closing.

daimion

Something Clever...
Silver Member
feasterville pa 19053
the spot (pete fuscos)
from 3-5 /hr depending on day and time

bob c

In the Eye of the Storm
Silver Member
Diamond Billiards in Cape Coral, Florida

11 Diamond 9 foot tables and 8 Diamond 7 for tables.

11:00 AM to 6:00 PM M-F
Pool is free

This is hard to believe but about 2 years ago they paid you $1.00 an hour to play in the afternoons!

SirNoobs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brooklyn, NY - $4-5/person/hour cheapest. Highest I've seen is $7/person/hour. I also saw one that does $10/table/hour but pool players don't run the place so the tables are so unleveled and unkept.

I know some deals where they let pool players play for a long duration of time. The pool hall I frequent lets you play from 12PM to 7PM for $15 per person on weekdays, $20 on weekends. There's one in SoHo that lets you play 3 hours for $21 and you can bring up to 3 buddies, cutting costs down to $5.25 per person for 3 hours of play.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
Breakfast too !!

When I was there they had breakfast as well. Has to be the best room I have ever walked into .I was there to do a live stream of a seminole event and was treated like royalty .Going back some time this year :thumbup:
11 Diamond 9 foot tables and 8 Diamond 7 for tables.

11:00 AM to 6:00 PM M-F
Pool is free

This is hard to believe but about 2 years ago they paid you $1.00 an hour to play in the afternoons!

BrokeStroke

I need the wild 2.
Silver Member
South Hills Golden Cue - $10 all you can shoot from 11:00 til 7:00
Hourly rates: $4.75 1-2 players $4.50 3 players $4.25 4 or more players
Bridgeville, PA.

Breakers - $5/hr Diamond tables and Carom table $4/hr GC
Dormont, PA.

South Hills Cue & Cushion - $7 shoot all day from 6:00 p.m. til Close
South Hills, PA. (Dont know if this place is still open, was for sale, but open for business last time I was there in Feb.)

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i payed as much as $14/hour at johnny archer's place in marietta, ga but where i live now....$2/hr all day every day! sweet! (4 1/2 X 9 tables)

akrick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Denver 1965.......60 cents an hour per player
2011 varies but just paid $10 an hour

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
You did say USA, but where I am in Canada, one pool hall.
$10 and change per hour.

Self serve bar, meaning the staff don't come to your table and take orders.
They do have a tip jar on the bar so I guess they feel that you are privileged for them to put their hand in the cooler and hand you a drink.

Welcome to the new math. This has totally gotten out of hand IMO. Every service industry expects a tip. I find it insulting in some situations. I wish more people would vote with their dollars.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
$.25 a game that's like 25 yrs. ago.

It's a Fraternal club that I belong to... 5 nine-foot olhausens, new cloth every year, balls cleaned regularly. Tightest pockets in town. (A real riot when travelling league teams come to play at our place!) The tables could use a professional overhaul, so far as levelling is concerned, but the tables play predictably, at least. Once you learn the drift... :p

Get this, it's .25 a game, and you put your quarters in a wooden box on the wall. Honor system. Typically loser plays, or winner stays and the next guy up to the table pays. Real easy to live with.

I play a lot of pool there. So do a bunch of other people. Membership is only $40 a year, drinks and basic bar food is real cheap, live entertainment most weekends. They pay our annual APA dues, as well. (Three teams)

A pretty damned good deal. Come visit, we'll have fun.

donuteric

always a newbie
Silver Member
Snookers. Providence, RI.

Mon - Sun $5.00 /HR per table until 6pm
All Day Rate 11:30am - 6pm $10 per player
Sun - Thurs After 6pm $10.00 /HR
Fri - Sat After 6pm $12.50 /HR
Reserved Tables $20.00 / HR Anytime