SBE Stream Link

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
thanks Trigger !

I would expect more up to date info here than from IP or any of their 2 streams per year. not to mention their so called magazine !

I think the view of the stream needs adjustment. You don't see much of the players, just the table from end to end. the same view for 3 days so far and alot of qualitiy issues.
No interviews no panning the area's. hmmmm ! Free but weak.
Wonder how the sponsers and Allen likes it !

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I would expect more up to date info here than from IP or any of their 2 streams per year. not to mention their so called magazine !

I think the view of the stream needs adjustment. You don't see much of the players, just the table from end to end. the same view for 3 days so far and alot of qualitiy issues.

I am not quite sure why you are bashing this free stream, except it doesn't look like other mature streams and that disappoints you. Yeah they could learn some things which I am sure they are, but it was still free and the very few complaints I read on the stream chat were taken care of.

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member

Your shorts on too tight man ? I think the stream, is great. I haven't heard any off camera arguments and they treat all players with respect.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
lousy video, lousy event!

I am not quite sure why you are bashing this free stream, except it doesn't look like other mature streams and that disappoints you. Yeah they could learn some things which I am sure they are, but it was still free and the very few complaints I read on the stream chat were taken care of.

Me too, I'm dissenppointed. Ms Tabb nowhere to be seen, none of my favoritest commentator JoeyA, No three or four quarter nude cheer leaders, and I didn't even get a voucher to pay for my beer and popcorn while I'm sitting at home watching this free stream! What kind of a low rent operation is this? Due to cost considerations for all the hours of video they are streaming for free I'm having to drink cheap beer!

I is outraged and insenseed too! Hopefully they'll do more better next time at least with the beer money. It's a sad day when I has to seke, ceek, sake, um look, for sponsorships just to watch matches at home! Speeking of which, this 22" moniter is too little. If Allen wasn't so danged tight he'd loan out widescrean TV's to watch own.

Hu

barefoot3zk5

THE Kings, Alive and Well
Silver Member
MY MY Mista Hu, yu is sooo articulated... Im iz sur you speaks for manys in rgards to displezur n freee streemn... they gotta lotta nurvz.. tap tap

sde

Silver Member

I agree that they are learning as they go and are trying to make improvements the stream but there is one thing that is driving me crazy, as well as many others viewers I'm sure. I don't know why they feel the need to constantly switch from one camera to the other, many times while the balls are still rolling.

If they stop the insane camera switching I think they are doing a reasonable job of streaming this to us for FREE.

Steve

Last edited:

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Thanks for the effort... not good for me though. Free or not. Mine is not watchable. Herky-jerky, start/stop and all table. I would rather pay and have a decent stream. Just my honest opinion.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The stream was great here in Oklahoma... thanks to Pool N Billiards

SVB beat 'em good... he beat em' with his Break Shot.... & his extroadinary play...