Big truck

craZyErica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So big truck not only broke my computer on Tuesday he tried to break my phone he took it and threw it behind the bar because I was streaming for free ... Those who support this guy have the wool pulled down tight over their eyes! 126 people seen him ... Just in case you think I'm lying ... There is no excuse for breaking anyone's stuff, filing a report with the police Sunday ... So I don't interrupt the tournament the entire scene is on film ... Just letting the people know what this guy is all about ...

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
So big truck not only broke my computer on Tuesday he tried to break my phone he took it and threw it behind the bar because I was streaming for free ... Those who support this guy have the wool pulled down tight over their eyes! 126 people seen him ... Just in case you think I'm lying ... There is no excuse for breaking anyone's stuff, filing a report with the police Sunday ... So I don't interrupt the tournament the entire scene is on film ... Just letting the people know what this guy is all about ...

First......

Second lol

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Per terry Hanna post on other thread... Sounds like a witnesses account to me

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,561

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member

Attachments

• Palestinian-man-sits-on-ruins-of-his-farm-after-Israeli-bombing-Gaza-City-070914-by-Mohammed-Ome.jpg
    Palestinian-man-sits-on-ruins-of-his-farm-after-Israeli-bombing-Gaza-City-070914-by-Mohammed-Ome.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,627

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
No comment Erica?

Post the footage - you have time to start a thread, but not post the "proof"? Surely you're not currently streaming.

Not saying who I believe or don't believe, but you stream all the time and cant post video? Also, why no police till Sunday? Hard to do anything if he leaves town, just doesn't make sense.

Also, 126 people saw this and not a single one of them are on AZ?????

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Based on post history, I'll have to side with BT on this one until I see some compelling evidence.

ohio8baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Josh Ariah reply is about another incident in which he broke her laptop. This about him throwing her phone. He seems like a POS to me.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Based on post history, I'll have to side with BT on this one until I see some compelling evidence.

Ditto!!!

I can't understand "WHY" she would think it is ok to piggy back on a paid event done by "Big Truck" & "Buffalo Billiards" ???

I could go to the us open whip out my camera and start broadcasting for free what the customers are paying for is definitely an attack on the intellectual property rights of the event and the performers.

The owner of Buffalo billiards should be aware of the conflict regarding the intellectual property rights issue and mediate the situation, if he/she gave permission to crazy erica to broadcast at the same time big trucks broadcast is running???

Following big truck from event to event and popping out your camera is not a winning formula. He cultivated these relationships and built up the events. To be a johnny come lately and mess with his business is highly unethical!

Go out Mrs. Erica and build your own tournaments and business, using your free broadcast model! I am certain Big truck was alot more eloquant and professional when he addressed you about his concerns and feelings on the matter and based on the ruckus. You refused!

Just my 2 cents

KD

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems plausible to me...where's Big Truck's response?

You should have call the cops immediately. ...or taken it outside. Nobody doing stuff like you allege with any woman I know...never happen.

Has Big Truck posted his side of the story on here? Is there any other threads about this accusation? I imagine if any other AZ members were there, then they might be posting to back up her story, or anything that they witnessed. I do not know Big Truck, but he seems like a pretty cool guy, from his streams that I have heard him on. Is there any chance at all that any of this could be true? Would Big Truck ever do something like this (maybe to a competing streamer)? Is there any reason why he would get angry about her streaming any of the event (tournament)? I am just curious why she would make up a story like this. It really does not sound all that unbelievable to me, but I am only saying this because I do not know what type of person Big Truck is. He may have a very hot temper (I do not know). He may have been very angry about her streaming the event. Or, this all may just be a big lie that she made up. Who knows.

Ditto!!!

I can't understand "WHY" she would think it is ok to piggy back on a paid event done by "Big Truck" & "Buffalo Billiards" ???

I could go to the us open whip out my camera and start broadcasting for free what the customers are paying for is definitely an attack on the intellectual property rights of the event and the performers.

The owner of Buffalo billiards should be aware of the conflict regarding the intellectual property rights issue and mediate the situation, if he/she gave permission to crazy erica to broadcast at the same time big trucks broadcast is running???

Following big truck from event to event and popping out your camera is not a winning formula. He cultivated these relationships and built up the events. To be a johnny come lately and mess with his business is highly unethical!

Go out Mrs. Erica and build your own tournaments and business, using your free broadcast model! I am certain Big truck was alot more eloquant and professional when he addressed you about his concerns and feelings on the matter and based on the ruckus. You refused!

Just my 2 cents

KD

I completely agree with everything you are saying, but none of this gives him the right to damage her property. There are more professional ways of handling the situation then to break a persons laptop, or take their cell phone and toss it. I am not saying that any of what she said happened, or is true (I do not know), but if there is any truth to any of what she said, then that was not the right way for Big Truck to have handled that situation.

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
Not filing a police report until Sunday because you don't want to interrupt the tournament?

It's like that time I was mugged on a Friday evening and I didn't call the police until business hours on Monday......

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think we should have a PPV cage match to settle this high school bull carp. This Erica chick looks and sound pretty butch so it should be an even match. We can have XPC stream it because they are a higher quality than both of these streamers.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
lets get something straight!

Big Truck has commentators that are coming in to work his broadcast. He has Efren flown in from Philippines for a series of events. He has cost associated with his production and is smart enough to secure an agreement with the pool room to be there broadcasting.

Someone whips out their equipment and tries to broadcast at the same venue and same time as his broadcast and he is the bad guy???

Most certainly not! I have seen flyers and advertisements on AZBilliards, facebook and Etc. for months from Big Turck! But, nothing from crazy erica! Nothing!!!!

So, when you try and ride the wave of his "Marketing efforts" do no marketing yourself and piss the guy off when nicely confronted! I am certain things can easily get out of hand.

Why neither Big Truck or crazy erica went to the owner and had him/her clear it up is the big mystery to me??? Maybe out of town?

KD