So what is your favorite pool tip?

Evil8 Billiards

EVIL8BILLIARDS.COM
Silver Member
Just wanted to see what pool tip does everyone play with.

I currently play with a Kamui Hard on one and Morri Med on another shaft.

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont dive in the shallow end

sorry couldn't help it.

Pressed triangle.

Slim

evanandpeaches

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have tried every tip from LE Pro to Kamui and Hangemhighs pressed triangles play better than any tip I have ever used. They cut and shape perfectly and do not mushroom.

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
I use a Kamui black soft on my player.
Never had a miss cueing, a mushrooming,
or a chalk holding problem.
On my breaker I use a Samsara.

dreadzz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just changed to the green emerald tip by tiger. One of the best tips I've played with. Low maintenance tip that doesn't mushroom.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I play with Molavia hard, but not so sure if tips really matter. This past Sunday night I was surprised that I was making 5-7 ball runs on barbox 8-ball using a house cue that didn't even have a tip. I simply remembered to chalk up everytime, and used follow.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to see what pool tip does everyone play with.

I currently play with a Kamui Hard on one and Morri Med on another shaft.
Step into the shot
Pause at the CB
Pause at end of back stroke
Smooth Accelerate and Follow Through
The main 4 tips I play with.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have few favorites,

#1 Onyx & Kamui , both tied as my 1st, they both as good imo.
#2 Triangle , I just love that tip
#3 Moori & Lepro , I like the lepro if its a good one, and Moori is really cool sometimes.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Mine is a Sniper. The first one I tried it the first time I could only think that maybe there is something even better so I tried a Moori and went back to Sniper. Then I tried Everest and went back to Sniper, Kamui black S and went back to Sniper and then Kamui black SS and went back to Sniper. All that time I was looking for a tip that was perfect for me and I had it all along.

I will admit that I have a Kamui tan medium in my drawer, but I won't be putting it on until I get my new cue finished and in my hands. I'm going to put it on my current player to try out unless my current Sniper needs to be changed before then.