Fast Larry is my Hero. But where is he???

B

Big Louie

Ken in CT said:
Larry is still here. He is now posting as Big Louie. Unfortunately that probably means he is not at the artistic competition in Southington where I had hoped to see him.

I will be distributing documentary proof of how he took $20 out of my paypal account last August and told me in November he would finally send me the tape I ordered.

I don't want the tape now, nearly 8 months later. If he knows how to steal money from my paypal account he should know how to put it back in. I look forward to distributing this info to everyone I meet at VF.
Ken

fl cannot post in his name or pm, so he has asked me to respond, as that is his only option now, is to use others to further his messages for him.

If you all want me off the board, then stop posting my name and stop saying things about me in public, that is what email or phones are for. Ken has posted this same post and message now three times and I have answered it twice and it is becoming boring. I stated, my dub machine broke down, I could not duplicate tapes. That was fixed and my cpu got wiped out and I lost all data, did not know who I owed tapes to. There is no intent to defraud any one. I am not a petty thief, I do not rip people off for twenty bucks. Everyone who ordered tapes is getting them this week, plus a nice bonus to say sorry for being late with them.

There are about 5 people like Ken who got their orders messed up, 2 of them have now been figured out and have been taken care of. 3, I don't know, emails and addresses have changed on me, so in the last two posts I said, If you have any problem here, call me at 770-381-6609, email me at fastlarry@bellsouth.net and I'll make it good. We are talking about people not getting tapes you can count on one hand here, this is not some major rip off thing.
Ken was sent several emails and pm's, plus two posts on this board saying call me, I need you to confirm your address and the board guy matches my ship to address. He did not respond to one of these, but he has the time to trash and bash me. He is more interested in doing that than getting his merchandise, which arrives tue morning, via fedex air bill # 841022294315
3 lbs, inside is not the one $20 tape he ordered, but 4 tapes plus a door poster, not $20, but $90, plus a $20 bill refunding his order with a note saying keep the $90 of stuff so I can say I am sorry, I messed up your order, but I made it right. The other 5 or 6 orders I am late on, I am doing the same thing for these people, no refund, but 4 tapes and door poster, $90 for $20. There is no problem here, I am not some petty thief. Fast Larry.

Posted for Larry, by his request so there would be no misunderstandings and so people know how to contact him.

God

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TaylorsJoe,

Is there any way other Fast Larry fans can get a copy of his picture to use when they post on this forum? If he is not going to be here, at least we can honor his memory, although if he doesn't come back, I probably won't either.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sure, it should be pretty easy to get a copy of the image to use as your own avatar. Wouldn't it just be easier to send me a private note asking me to ban you?

Mike

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
Sure, it should be pretty easy to get a copy of the image to use as your own avatar. Wouldn't it just be easier to send me a private note asking me to ban you?

Mike

Can I send you one and sign his name Mike? Come to think of it, I couldn't be that sacrillegious.

God

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
Well Mike, I knew the Fast Man was banned, but I didn't know his image was banned also.

Ok, no images of Fast Larry. Sounds sort of like a totalitarian regime that burns books and destroys or outlaws images so people won't be influenced and able to decide things for themselves with all the facts out in the open.

But it's your forum, so you get to make the rules. I have no problem understanding that.

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10 of em

God didnt you write something called the 10 commandments? Thou shalt not worship false gods...............or something like that. There were a lot of "shalt nots" for someone against totalitarianism. Oh thats ok a lot of people thought the Bill of Rights and the Constitution were too "communistic" when they actually read the body of work. Guess you cant please em all God. How do you do it?

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yobagua said:
God didnt you write something called the 10 commandments? Thou shalt not worship false gods...............or something like that. There were a lot of "shalt nots" for someone against totalitarianism. Oh thats ok a lot of people thought the Bill of Rights and the Constitution were too "communistic" when they actually read the body of work. Guess you cant please em all God. How do you do it?

God is an non-FL alias, a regular from ccb.

Laura

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yup

That one has had many aliases on ccb, playpool and az. Taylors Joe is another alias not Larry. One of three people, all of which I know.

Laura

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Larry is banned. Any of his aliases that I find are also banned. I want him and all mention of him to disappear from the forums. I don't really think other people using his picture as their avatar is going to make him and all of his antics go away.

Not really sure what it is that people need to be influenced or decide on when it comes to Larry. He is not welcome here and if people want to read his opinions, I am sure there is another board out there where he is posting.

Mike

God said:
Well Mike, I knew the Fast Man was banned, but I didn't know his image was banned also.

Ok, no images of Fast Larry. Sounds sort of like a totalitarian regime that burns books and destroys or outlaws images so people won't be influenced and able to decide things for themselves with all the facts out in the open.

But it's your forum, so you get to make the rules. I have no problem understanding that.

Purdman

Banned
Mike

It's kind of like puke, you can clean it up , but it takes a while for the smell to go away. JMHO
You got my word, I will never mention the name again. I shall scrape it off my toung like my neighbors dog doo on my shoe.
Thanks again for doing a great job!
Best Regards, Don " PurdyBoy " Purdy :D :cool:

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don,

Remember that conversation last time we played at your house? All of this happening came at no surprise to me. Don't want to say "I told you so...".... :)

You have a big heart though man, and I do appreciate you giving everyone a chance. Sometimes, there are those who just aren't worth giving third, fourth, and fifth chances. You know?

You're the man though...and I love the "puke" reference. Just when I thought I've heard ALL of your one-liners, you never fail me. ;)

Matt

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maintaining a web site is a difficult and Herculean task. This is a good one. Of all the pool sites I find this one to be the best. Thanks for all your hard work Mike.

Purdman

Banned
Matt_24 said:
Don,

Remember that conversation last time we played at your house? All of this happening came at no surprise to me. Don't want to say "I told you so...".... :)

You have a big heart though man, and I do appreciate you giving everyone a chance. Sometimes, there are those who just aren't worth giving third, fourth, and fifth chances. You know?

You're the man though...and I love the "puke" reference. Just when I thought I've heard ALL of your one-liners, you never fail me. ;)

Matt
Hey Matt, I got a million of em. How ya doing? The wife was sick Sunday, didn't even go out to eat. Hung around and tried to make her feel better.
The origional post was "Where is you know who?'. I know, he is hanging out with his multiple personalities. The Good Guy, The Bad Guy, The Nice Guy, The Meane Guy, The Honest Guy, The Dishonest Guy, The Truth Teller , The Lier, The Samauri, The Holy Man, The Wa and the Hot Sauce. Just wait till you see the bottle of hot sauce I got for Blud. I will post a picture after VF.
I have been hanging a ceiling in the basement. Tired of looking at the floor joist and the yellow fiberglass. You will have to come over when it's done.
Don :cool: