Ask Silencer Any Question!!!!

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Folks, FL is history but we still have his brother who knows all, sees all and most of all, POSTS ALL.

Mike, I respect you and appreciate the way you have run this board but if FL deserves to be out of here, and I don't question your decision, this over zealous, proven antiSemite, racist, creap should be gone just as fast.

Last edited:

parvus1202

Suspected hacked account
Silver Member
Wow man, looks like he is getting into your nerves. I read on one of his post that he is at this moment jobless so he haunts the forum with anything. Just pray that he get a good paying job sooner on someplace without a computer. As Mike has decided, open forum, that I guess includes whatever.

Purdman

Banned
Wait A minute Hemi

If he leaves, who else is going to fill the board with idiotic questions, worthless comments, and annal, worthless information. Has anybody suggested that he write a book on "How Not To Play Pool", "What Not To Play With", "How Geat Bernie Plays Pool", "How To Waste Your Time and Be a Pain In the Ass caus You Are Out of Work". He really can't be looking for a job if he is on here all the time. I think we are going to have to get use to it. I don't know anybody who would hire him.

Benard, please go out and get a job. Please.
MOM

Don :cool:

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what i like about silencer

One thing you have to say for him. No matter how much
he gets insulted he NEVER strikes back & he NEVER
quits posting. Strange guy.

BeeMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hemicudas said:
Yes Folks, FL is history but we still have his brother who knows all, sees all and most of all, POSTS ALL.

Mike, I respect you and appreciate the way you have run this board but if FL deserves to be out of here, and I don't question your decision, this over zealous, proven antiSemite, racist, creap should be gone just as fast.

I could be completely wrong..and ignorant.....but the only thing I remember Bernie saying anything antiSemitic, was when he asked if (i think) Mike Sigel was Jewish...
but he later gave his reasons for it, and stated he himself is Jewish...

can you confirm or debate this?? I'm not 100%

Rickw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I must be missing something here. Other than being a prolific poster and thread starter, he seems pretty benign to me. I got no beef with you Bernie other than it would be nice if you could cool it a little on starting so many new threads.

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Off the beam on this one. Larry is in vegas and has no access to a computer while silencer continues posting. Even FL is not getting emails. They are returned to me with the automated message ' Fast Larry is in vegas and has no acess to a computer'.

Laura

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im right there with you Hem!

Hey remember when Juston kept asking some idiot to get his named spelled right and that idiot and his alias consorts kept irritating him by intentionally misspelling it. All you might be doing is starting a flood of doofus postings like "Does Alison get into her Jeans right leg first?" or "The Glove-how to use it in 14 non pool ways" or "God made me into a tremendous 8 ball player but why are they still laughing at me in a Carom dominated pool hall." Be careful what you wish for my brother!

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
yes silencer, I would watch my posting carefuly if I were you. It seems that big brother is watching and wants the free flow of this forum to cease.

He must be be controled. If he gets out of hand, why who knows what might happen. It is so nice to see folks out there that can put a stop to those pesky post starters. I know I will sleep better tonight.

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yobagua said:
Hey remember when Juston kept asking some idiot to get his named spelled right and that idiot and his alias consorts kept irritating him by intentionally misspelling it. All you might be doing is starting a flood of doofus postings like "Does Alison get into her Jeans right leg first?" or "The Glove-how to use it in 14 non pool ways" or "God made me into a tremendous 8 ball player but why are they still laughing at me in a Carom dominated pool hall." Be careful what you wish for my brother!

I know funny Yo and that is FUNNY. 14 non pool ways to use the glove? Boggles the mind doesn't it. Priceless, Tap Tap Tap.

Last edited:

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am always interested to see what hemi has to say he's a good poster with lots of good stories/info but silencer does not even approach fl's ability to piss people off, and talk about anything but pool, silencer does pretty much only talk about pool, which is what this forum is for, yea at least half his posts are nonsense, but hey, if nothing else he makes everyone think they are a genius, and for some reason or another as someone else pointed out he never strikes back at people who make personal attacks on him, lol, he's either a better man than anyone else here or just a complete moron, if he was banned i wouldn't post here anymore.
________

Last edited:
T

THE SILENCER

for those of you who have stuck up for me, i thank you very much. and for everyone else, i'm sorry i have a vibrant personality. i will return it now. from now on i'll post like the steppford wifes. with robotic style and monotone for all. i'm sorry if my posts have vigor, i will be less enthuesastic, wow, how's that for bad spelling! i play with a pool cue and i like pool. i have tried chalking up before i take my shots and it seems to help me. is that better folks, would you prefer boring posts like that? is that what turns you on? if people hate me don't click my threads, and for those who like me click my threads. it's not complicated. i am full of color. some people may say i'm full of something else, that's the color brown, but one thing is for sure, i love pool deeply, i don't fly off the handle like fast larry, who scares me silly, and am a great 8-ball player. there i said it, big deal so i play great 8-ball, i'm not bragging, i'm stating a fact. i love pool, for what it is, analytical, suspensfull, exciting, i convey that in my posts. i refuse to talk boringly, that is for people on their death bed, this is life, people, although my words appear in black and white like yours, they pop off the page in color. i say, this is a forum, let it be one. let us all post together. pool lovers unite, come together. peace and pool forever.

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is Mike Sigel A Jew? Removed?

THE SILENCER said:
for those of you who have stuck up for me, i thank you very much. and for everyone else, i'm sorry i have a vibrant personality. i will return it now. from now on i'll post like the steppford wifes. with robotic style and monotone for all. i'm sorry if my posts have vigor, i will be less enthuesastic, wow, how's that for bad spelling! i play with a pool cue and i like pool. i have tried chalking up before i take my shots and it seems to help me. is that better folks, would you prefer boring posts like that? is that what turns you on? if people hate me don't click my threads, and for those who like me click my threads. it's not complicated. i am full of color. some people may say i'm full of something else, that's the color brown, but one thing is for sure, i love pool deeply, i don't fly off the handle like fast larry, who scares me silly, and am a great 8-ball player. there i said it, big deal so i play great 8-ball, i'm not bragging, i'm stating a fact. i love pool, for what it is, analytical, suspensfull, exciting, i convey that in my posts. i refuse to talk boringly, that is for people on their death bed, this is life, people, although my words appear in black and white like yours, they pop off the page in color. i say, this is a forum, let it be one. let us all post together. pool lovers unite, come together. peace and pool forever.

It appears Mike has reached a compromise here. The original offending thread posted by SILENCER, "IS MIKE SIGEL A JEW?", is no longer in archives. Evidently enough people were, to put it nicely, upset with the SILENCER, that he removed it. I will admit this. Other than being truly overzealous in his postings, SILENCER has not shown the least bit of racism in any of his, MANY, posts after he was shown the errors of his ways by many on this board. Mike is wise beyond his years. He knew someone, namely me, would, at some point, do a search for this offending post and re-air it as proof to the underlying racism or at best race baiting of the SILENCER. Now, in hindsight, I believe Mike did the right thing. If SILENCER has learned that fishing for racists or being a racist is not a good thing to do and I now believe he has, all I would ask is that he slow down just a bit on the # of posts. I do believe SILENCER loves pool as much as any of us. Maybe he just got off on the wrong foot with some, including me.

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"i'm not bragging, i'm stating a fact."

No one is trying to get you banned or equate you with a negative destructive force that can exist with anonymous posting. I am not. I still think you are a brother poster. But it is these statements that are simply opinions that you pose as facts. Do you remember stating that there are no Black pool pros? Or when you stated that Allison Fisher could beat the men or that Efren was about washed up. This is not vibrant it is jive. They do not leap off the page but lie in heaps that clutter the internet airwave.
If others make you the butt of their jokes its not because they hate you but because you incur their frustrations. We log on hoping you have something to say about this game we love but it inevitably end up about you. We keep trying and yet you havent listened. Like the little boy we learned about who kept crying Wolf. Arent you aware that there will come a time when you might have something profound to say and there will be no one taking you serously?

condor

Registered
hemicudas said:

You should THINK before you speak. That way, you would not need to apologize later on or retract your statements. Very simple...

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
condor said:
You should THINK before you speak. That way, you would not need to apologize later on or retract your statements. Very simple...

32 posts thus far CONDOM and you know it all. No appology in anything I have said and never will be. When you have been here long enough to have read posts by the entire AZ family you might have a clue. Until then it would serve you well to read more and defend only yourself, as opposed to someone with past racial tendencies. That is, unless you wear a white hood and robe yourself.

condor

Registered
hemicudas said:
32 posts thus far CONDOM and you know it all. No appology in anything I have said and never will be. When you have been here long enough to have read posts by the entire AZ family you might have a clue. Until then it would serve you well to read more and defend only yourself, as opposed to someone with past racial tendencies. That is, unless you wear a white hood and robe yourself.

You have incorrectly spelled "condor". Please double check. Let's assume that I do wear a white hood and a robe. Short of blatant racial remarks, I still have the right to voice my opinions and views in a public forum. As for my 32 posts thus far, my apologies for not being productive like the Silencer. Jumping on a bandwagon and criticizing an individual(Silencer) who seems harmless is not my favorite pastime...

The one common factor that I've been observing in this thread is that it's the same "anti-group" of guys on this one that always banned together as the vociferous "anti-group" on all of FL's threads. Maybe rather than trying to silence the Silencer, we should just try to break up the "anti-group". I'm sure that each one individually is a great person that any one of us would have a blast with in real life, but as an internet band of vigilantes with their own gang finding power in group adhesion, they can be a royal pain in the arse too.

God

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hemicudas said:
if FL deserves to be out of here, this creep should be gone just as fast.
Two wrongs do not make a right.

Last edited: