Free chalk

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I have a bunch of chalks that I need to get rid of. Found out by basement has major issues and it needs to be empty for repairs by the 8th.

My trouble is your gain

I will give away the chalks in this picture to someone. Please only reply if you want these and collect chalk.

Lots of foreign pieces here, nothing antique though.

Shipping is on you.

I will figure out a public drawing method based on the number of people since I got yelled at for the last giveaway :confused:

Attachments

• 1433003577163481046769.jpg
    1433003577163481046769.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 394
  • 1433003644377165772742.jpg
    1433003644377165772742.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 393

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I have a bunch of chalks that I need to get rid of. Found out by basement has major issues and it needs to be empty for repairs by the 8th.

My trouble is your gain

I will give away the chalks in this picture to someone. Please only reply if you want these and collect chalk.

Lots of foreign pieces here, nothing antique though.

Shipping is on you.

I will figure out a public drawing method based on the number of people since I got yelled at for the last giveaway :confused:

I would like to be in the drawing

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't want/need any sportcraft, rolling rock, national, master, or anything with apa on it, but would take just about anything else for the museum collection. Thanks

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
As I'm the recipient of the previous giveaway :p I'll not ask to be included in this one, I just wanna say thanks again, and good on you for doing this.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I'm cheering for the Chicago Billiard Museum...some are history.

pt...hasn't miscued for 27 years

A fine gesture, sir

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Me same as Dub. I now have a Pay It Forward Cue thanks to the OP.

I just wanted to add that the chalk holder is a very nice touch.

Good luck on the repairs Buddy. I know when it comes to bracing a basement wall, should it require that much, can be a ass kicker. Hope not too much.

pt...hasn't miscued for 27 years

That is why I got kicked out of our local amateur Thespian Guild.

I Missed all my Cues.

Last edited:

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
I think you should just forget about the drawing and donate them to the museum. Just my opinion.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ideologist...please include me in your give away...thanks! Would love to have these to put in my room.

Rep to you as well for the thoughtfulness!

Gary

daxe

custom cues & repair
Silver Member
free chalk

ideologist...please include me in your give away...thanks!

Dan Axe

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please include me in the Chalk, Relocation. So you can empty your Basement

I have a Chalk Collection and would love to add to it without having to pay much,

Thanks for the oportunity.

Hope your basement is safe and no health issues, Good Luck with the project and thanks for offering these.

Take care

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy:thumbup:

goin2bepro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes please

I would like to enter. But just to let you know, if there are duplicates i plan on trying them out. Thanks man.