Final Set Of Photos

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

We're back with one more set of photos. Other than identifying Nikki Bennish, the last set was a bust. Please help us identify these players. All suggestions are welcome.

Lyn and Chris

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,351
Last edited:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Sorry Folks, could not rotate image again. Trying to post the rest of the photos.

Lyn

Attachments

• Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,333
  • Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,333
  • Scan0004.jpg
    Scan0004.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,334
  • Scan0005.jpg
    Scan0005.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,331

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Third pic.....a young Bill Stevens

Hi Paul,

My guess as well. As before, I was just not sure and didn't want to incorrectly identify a player. Thanks for your assistance.

Incidentally, Chris Braiman is scheduling a Joss Northeast Tour stop at East Ridge Billiards in October. Would be wonderful to see you, Chris Wood, Jeff White, Jim Wych and the rest of the Toronto crew at the event.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
#5 looks like David Matlock

Just noticed the pocket on the noted players shirt is on the wrong side. Dave Matlock was left handed. Perhaps the image is reversed and the player is actually left handed. It sure does look like Dave then!!!!! And that would explain it.

Lyn

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

We're back with one more set of photos. Other than identifying Nikki Bennish, the last set was a bust. Please help us identify these players. All suggestions are welcome.

Lyn and Chris

could be a young Troy Frank - Ohio, the first photo

Jeff Carter - second

the fourth? have no idea :)
had an old Joss at the time (among many others) but still can't pinpoint the date. Interesting though Lyn

Last edited:

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
could be a young Troy Frank - Ohio, the first photo

Jeff Carter - second

the fourth? have no idea :)
had an old Joss at the time (among many others) but still can't pinpoint the date. Interesting though Lyn

No I played in the same room he did in the mid 90s this is not Troy.I will rephrase that I am almost positive it is not Troy.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
No I played in the same room he did in the mid 90s this is not Troy.I will rephrase that I am almost positive it is not Troy.

Played Troy for four hours at Chandley's when it was just outside Cleveland. Agreed. Not him.

Lyn

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
#5 looks like David Matlock

I don't understand #5....I only get four pics on my IPad Air.....
....and the pics run down, not side by side...gonna check on ThinkPad at home.

...maybe I'll just go back to communicating with smoke signals. :scratchhead:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I don't understand #5....I only get four pics on my IPad Air.....
....and the pics run down, not side by side...gonna check on ThinkPad at home.

...maybe I'll just go back to communicating with smoke signals. :scratchhead:

Paul,

I posted one photo as an experiment. It uploaded vertical instead of horizontal. Tried rotating the rest of the photos and uploaded them to the next sequencial post. Still vertical. Don't understand. The fifth photo appears to be a mirror image of a player I believe to be Dave Matlock. Notice the pocket on his shirt. Doubt if Dave would wear a womans shirt. Must be a mirror image. What do you think?

Lyn

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paul,

I posted one photo as an experiment. It uploaded vertical instead of horizontal. Tried rotating the rest of the photos and uploaded them to the next sequencial post. Still vertical. Don't understand. The fifth photo appears to be a mirror image of a player I believe to be Dave Matlock. Notice the pocket on his shirt. Doubt if Dave would wear a womans shirt. Must be a mirror image. What do you think?

Lyn

I flipped it around, I dont think its Dave Matlock either, but Im not 100% sure.

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Chuck,

Here's the photo I compared the two with.

Lyn

Attachments

• DM.jpg
    DM.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 401