Reload this Page cuecomponents.com reputation
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
cuecomponents.com reputation
Old
  (#1)
Jon Manning
AzB Silver Member
Jon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

cuecomponents.com reputation - 08-14-2016, 08:11 PM

I have done a search but, nothing about this site.
PM me if you would like and I will keep all PM's private.
I am considering making a large purchase and do not want to get screwed, any info would help.
I am not trying to start any thing, just looking for some info.
Thanks.

Old
  (#2)
BmoreMoney
AzB Silver Member
BmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond repute

08-14-2016, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Manning View Post
I am considering making a large purchase and do not want to get screwed, any info would help.
Thanks.
No first hand, BUT it has been discussed on here at length and probably will give you what you seek. Try the Google search trick with AZ.

Joe Barringer
Old
  (#3)
mortuarymike-nv
mortuarymike-nv
mortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Joe Barringer - 08-14-2016, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Thanks.
Why, so we can be chicken $hit's and talk about people behind there back ?

Look at joes AZB public profile and look up the stuff he has posted and make you own opinion .
And look at his I trader..

There is tons of stuff on here with joe opinion .
As far as I am concerned You could be joe in here under a different user name ....
The fact you want people to pm you and turn themselves into little snitches/ *****es on joe is little thin for me ...
Why would you ask people to do that ?
Kind a underhanded on your part .

No, never done business with joe, and that is my personal business.
If you wish to really form a honest opinion of Joe, then read the stuff he has wrote.

Because if you do, then you will realize You should of never asked this question to begin with ....

MMike

Old
  (#4)
Rain-Man
Team Deplorable
Rain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond reputeRain-Man has a reputation beyond repute

08-14-2016, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Thanks.

This outta be fun...
Attached Images

Old
  (#5)
4scarecrow
AzB Silver Member
4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute4scarecrow has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2016, 12:57 AM

Joe is certainly one of a kind. Made a couple purchases from him. Transactions were smooth. Emailed him about a problem I had. Shit went sideways. I'll probably seek out another retailer next time provided they have the material I'm looking for.

Old
  (#6)
Jon Manning
AzB Silver Member
Jon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond reputeJon Manning has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2016, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortuarymike-nv View Post
Why, so we can be chicken $hit's and talk about people behind there back ?

Look at joes AZB public profile and look up the stuff he has posted and make you own opinion .
And look at his I trader..

There is tons of stuff on here with joe opinion .
As far as I am concerned You could be joe in here under a different user name ....
The fact you want people to pm you and turn themselves into little snitches/ *****es on joe is little thin for me ...
Why would you ask people to do that ?
Kind a underhanded on your part .

No, never done business with joe, and that is my personal business.
If you wish to really form a honest opinion of Joe, then read the stuff he has wrote.

Because if you do, then you will realize You should of never asked this question to begin with ....
Aren't you a cute one!
First and foremost... I can do what the hell I please!
I gave people the option too PM me, because some may not want to deal with narrow minded a-holes like that person you see in the mirror every morning. Now, me on the other hand have no issues dealing with a bully like you.

As I said in my original post, I was just looking for info, which would lead me to make my own decision.

Old
  (#7)
mortuarymike-nv
mortuarymike-nv
mortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2016, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Aren't you a cute one!
First and foremost... I can do what the hell I please!
I gave people the option too PM me, because some may not want to deal with narrow minded a-holes like that person you see in the mirror every morning. Now, me on the other hand have no issues dealing with a bully like you.

As I said in my original post, I was just looking for info, which would lead me to make my own decision.

You sound just like Joe ......

MMike

Old
  (#8)
john coloccia
AzB Silver Member
john coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2016, 06:05 AM

I've heard a lot both ways, but my two trasactions with him were very smooth, and tge quality of the wood I bought was really top notch. I spoke with him for a minute on the phone for something, and he was very pleasant.

But they were small orders and I'm not sure I'll place any large orders. I'm happy placing small orders for now. There's just too much uncertainty in my mind that I don't want to risk it.

Old
  (#9)
Jon Manning
AzB Silver Member

08-15-2016, 06:20 AM

Thanks for the info AZ, the consensus seems to be about the same.

I appreciate the help.

Old
  (#10)
pathman
AzB Silver Member
pathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond reputepathman has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2016, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the info AZ, the consensus seems to be about the same.

I appreciate the help.
I've heard some not so great things from cue-builder friends about sketchy quality on wood and ivory. I have personally ordered some things in the past (small quantities) and had nothing but good luck. I found the customer service to be fine and would order again if I needed something.

Old
  (#11)
Kim Bye
AzB Silver Member
Kim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2016, 07:52 AM

I have bought stuff from Joe, and he was very polite and shipped my stuff quickly.
I have all his cuebuilding videos and I don`t really care much for them.
I have had both pleasant and unpleasant conversations with Joe on this forum, even a few PM`s. Joe often comes across as a very abrasive guy, but my dealings with him, he has clearly stated where he disagrees with me and made it clear that he has the right to conduct his business as he chooses.
I don`t really have a problem with that, and Joe has never resorted to namecalling or derogatory comments towards me.

Cold silence
has a tendency
to atrophy any
sense of compassion

Old
  (#12)
john coloccia
AzB Silver Member
john coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond reputejohn coloccia has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2016, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Bye View Post
I have bought stuff from Joe, and he was very polite and shipped my stuff quickly.
I have all his cuebuilding videos and I don`t really care much for them.
I have had both pleasant and unpleasant conversations with Joe on this forum, even a few PM`s. Joe often comes across as a very abrasive guy, but my dealings with him, he has clearly stated where he disagrees with me and made it clear that he has the right to conduct his business as he chooses.
I don`t really have a problem with that, and Joe has never resorted to namecalling or derogatory comments towards me.
A friend lent me his videos. Honestly, I'm not sure how useful they are if you're going into it cold with no experience, but I did pick up some great pointers. Is he from New York? Reminds me of everyone I grew up with, including me. Maybe that's why I liked them. Reminds me of home.

Old
  (#13)
Kim Bye
AzB Silver Member
Kim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond reputeKim Bye has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2016, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john coloccia View Post
A friend lent me his videos. Honestly, I'm not sure how useful they are if you're going into it cold with no experience, but I did pick up some great pointers. Is he from New York? Reminds me of everyone I grew up with, including me. Maybe that's why I liked them. Reminds me of home.
Sure, they are not without good points. But the way they are made, leaves alaot to be desired...
Having said that, there really isn`t any good cuebuilding dvd`s out there. I have them all, and bad camerawork and a fumbeling presentation is the norm.
Bob Dzuricky should make some, his youtube channel is the best cuebuilding videos around.

Cold silence
has a tendency
to atrophy any
sense of compassion

Old
  (#14)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2016, 08:56 AM

He advertises actual shipping costs but charges double. Products are ok.
You do have to read his Don't call me IF policy....I commend his discloser

What kind of large purchase are you making? Merchandise or a Cue.

Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee

I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Last edited by GoldCrown; 08-15-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Old
  (#15)
Str8PoolPlayer
“1966 500 SuperFast”
Str8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond repute

Location: High Desert NV - SF Bay Area - California Gold Country

08-15-2016, 09:04 AM

I've made dozens of small to medium purchases from Joe. Always the gentleman, always
good communication and merchandise. Two thumbs-up for Joe B.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: