Darren Appleton Perfect Practise DVD Available for download or delivery.

dynamite

Gold Member
Download my Coaching video http://vimeo.com/ondemand/17108 perfect practise.. also available on DVD inbox me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/darren.appleton.9 or email me from my website www.darrenappleton.com if interested ,Or from next week you can purchase from www.theactionreport.com thanks for support. Imo guaranteed to improve your game.Also I'm available for coaching and group clinics in your pool room worldwide,

Hope you enjoy the video

thanks for support

Darren Dynamite Appleton

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Download my Coaching video http://vimeo.com/ondemand/17108 perfect practise.. also available on DVD inbox me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/darren.appleton.9 or email me from my website www.darrenappleton.com if interested ,Or from next week you can purchase from www.theactionreport.com thanks for support. Imo guaranteed to improve your game.Also I'm available for coaching and group clinics in your pool room worldwide,

Hope you enjoy the video

thanks for support

Darren Dynamite Appleton

Bought your DVD from the Kamui booth just before I left the Rio. Only watched about the first 30 minutes of it but seems quite a bit better that some other training videos I have. Nice to get the perspective of what you focus on before a tournament. Looking forward to watching the rest of it but don't want to rush.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i went to the tar site and your site and didnt find the link to purchase the dvd
i bought the download and its already helped my game
its a great group of drills and your talking your way thru them as you do them was VERY helpfull too
:thumbup:
check your pm

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
The results are real people.

kZI8XBn.png

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
DVD is now shipping in the U.S. just click on the graphic below to go the TAR site and order.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Do yourself a favor and buy this. Darren's practice methods are comprehensive in angle management, basic ball pocketing and speed control.

After watching this DVD, you'll have a pretty good sense of why Darren is a world champion and a roadmap for your own success.

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
I bought the download.. Really good drills. I was doing good until I got to drill #9. I was placing the tip on the cue ball at 9:30am and should have been placing it at 9:30pm. lol I chuckled when he said "hit the cue ball at 9:30pm". But this is a very good video....Do these videos without missing and you will be own your way to the top...

ElLeon

Headshot
Silver Member
Purchased the DVD earlier in the week. Can't wait to work through some new drills and try to improve my game from gaining insight/knowledge from one of the top pro's in the world.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I bought the download.. Really good drills. I was doing good until I got to drill #9. I was placing the tip on the cue ball at 9:30am and should have been placing it at 9:30pm. lol I chuckled when he said "hit the cue ball at 9:30pm". But this is a very good video....Do these videos without missing and you will be own your way to the top...

9:30pm indeed. Lol

I would have trouble "doing these videos" but my game is surely improving from doing the drills. :grin:

JoeyA

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Yep. In that pic, you can see the meteoric rise from "D" player to "C+".

I did buy the DVD, tho...

Eric

I bought the download. Really a great video. The drills and information provided is great as well as the production quality.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Yep. In that pic, you can see the meteoric rise from "D" player to "C+".

I did buy the DVD, tho...

Eric

cold.jpg

Hopefully one day I hit the B+ pinnacle like you. #keepingthefaith

Last edited:

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought the dvd yesterday so it should be on the way. I also ordered a new table in June that should arrive any day! Looking forward to getting them both for sure.

Really hope my game goes up a few notches before Derby...

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Awesome dvd

For 2o bux there is no way to get this much knowledge. I have tons of dvds. Darren hits a lot of major practice drills in this video. His explanations are very detailed every shot. He gives great inspiration to get your ass to the table and quit banging balls and start building your skill level.

Cheers and thanks