Green and Gold my favorite colors (MC)

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Green and Gold my favorite colors Mike Cochran

Mike Cochran sent me pictures of a cue under constuction the other day(someone must have me mentioned green and gold) and was surprised to find out it was for me. Here are some pictures.
All ivory, 68 gold inlays including the MCs.

ERIC

DSC_0336.JPG

DSC_0337.JPG

DSC_0388.JPG

DSC_0399.JPG

DSC_0407.JPG

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what a nice cue,cochran is really coming alive,fresh new designs to satisfy even the most descriminating,and the play that he has been famous for.i can't wait to get my box cue from mike

dean

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
what a nice cue,cochran is really coming alive,fresh new designs to satisfy even the most descriminating,and the play that he has been famous for.i can't wait to get my box cue from mike

dean

Please share pics with us when you do!:D

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet cue Eric. I have been waiting for you to post some pics. It is a real stunner as are all of Mikes cues. I am sure it would play lights out. Cochran makes a hell of a cue. Take care buddy and I will talk to you later.

Sub

Jon P. Nusbaum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had the oppurtunity to see this cue up close and personal several times...It's one of those cues that everytime you see it you spot something new,that you missed. The detail work on the inlays is just incredable. The cue really stands out, and as all of Mike's work it's a great playing cue. Eric told Mike that he wanted him to use more gold work in the cue,along with some intricate inlays, and that is what Mike did! Built him a real stunner of a cue that plays as good as it looks, and Eric got his touch of green. Eric is a hell of a guy,and Mike just really stepped it up for him for this cue. JP

Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As beautiful this cue is in the pictures can not compare to what it looks like in your hands. Stunning cue by a man that left us much too early.